2011-08-01 06:08:38

hi.
when I want to download a file from dropbox,(upload from the public link), IDM is not open.it only open a default download manager from a brouser.
does anyone know how to set IDM as the default download?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-08-01 13:48:04

hi,
go to IDM option
check the box that says, "run module for click monitring in IE-based browsers"
your done

This is not a signature.

2011-08-02 06:33:41

hi.
usually, if I donwload from dropbox, the IDM is openning.
and also, I don't use IE, I use firefox.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2011-08-02 12:15:38

Hi,
If you are using firefox 4.0 or above, IDM is not supporting it. At least as  I know.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-08-03 05:30:06

I use IDM 6.05, support with firefox 4.

2011-08-03 10:46:01

You have to copy the link to IDM and download that way. Thank you.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-08-03 12:19:13

now, if I want to download firefox 5, IDM support it?

2011-08-03 13:12:20

i'm no expert, but i'm sure you could hit aplications key, then hit,  download with IDM or something like that!

2011-08-03 13:56:40

hi.
Sometime, when I click download with IDM, it download a random link!
Like:
Download a full version of mush client.

2011-08-03 16:55:54

IDM isn't supporting firefox four or five.

2011-08-04 10:29:36

hi peeps,

i have another IDM problem, can you help?

well i'm too lazy to create a new topic for that, my problem is,

my internet is running ok, rather more than ok, and whenever i try to download anything with IDM, its speed is slow, very slow, very very slow indeed!
its around 5 kb/sec! and i know that's really frustrating.

any help would be appriciated.

thanks,

regards,

sid.

(sorry for incorrect english grammer, that's what happens when you've to write a post in a hurry)

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-08-04 11:24:26

hi sid.
I think your internet connection speed is too slow!

2011-08-05 10:14:08

But he is resistant to gaza Rio’s son, he must fight until the last moment.

wow gold24/7 technical support, and a money back guarantee wow po-Make Gold Fast with Dailies in World of Warcraft-Get.
http://www.wowgoldeuro.fr

2011-08-05 14:26:08

what do you mean?

2011-08-05 16:10:51

what do you mean? that's a nice spambot, haha!

and hanif, stop proclaiming that my internet is too slow! even when i mentioned that's not the case.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-08-07 16:07:16

hi all.
In my laptop, it work's!