2011-07-22 13:28:30

Hello everyone,

I'd like to invite you all to listen to myself and Nightrage tonight and every Friday night from 7 to 11 central.  You can listen to us by using the following info.

site: mega-mixradio.tk

Stream  with default player by using http://91.121.134.23:8000/megamixradio.mp3

We will be playing music, taking requests, bringing up topics that might interest you, accepting suggestions of things to talk about, opening up skype for people to come and discuss pretty much whatever, and much much more!  We sincerely hope that you join us if you've got the time, and we look forward to hearing from everyone equaly.

Tonight, I will be showcasing Aprone's latest game, castaways, playing for a few minutes on air along with some commentary for everyone to hopefully get something out of, discussing the perks and faults system, and possible tips and tricks.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2011-07-22 19:14:22

I'm going to try to catch the first half of the show, before I go to work.  big_smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-07-23 01:03:14

I'll try to catch it as well. It'll be a nice break from programming. lol!

2011-07-23 18:14:39

So, I discovered yesterday that trying to predict what might happen on Salem's 7-eleven is an absolutely bad thing as I don't even know what the show is capable of.  :d

Last night was fun, and I want to thank both Aprone and Hatred for their contributions to the show, and we hope to see more of you out there in future.  for anyone who wants the archive, we are working as fast as we can to get it up and running.

It's really sad that I never got to discuss Aprone's game on the show last night because I really wanted to showcase it for the listeners, but so many things were happening all at once that I never did get a real break to do so.  I would have done it toward the end of the show if nothing else, but even that was full of surprises.  We had some four or five people join us on skype to bring about a spectacular grand finale.  Ah well, will try to do it next time.  I won't say that I will for sure anymore since I honestly don't know what'll happen next time on Salem's 7-eleven.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2011-07-23 19:34:46

Can you give the link of the archive?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-24 16:13:19

Hi,
What time would the show be on uk time (gmt) next time?

2011-07-29 19:20:17

Salem's 7-eleven will be on in roughly 8 hours after this post.  Server details have changed, so in an atempt to minimise complications, we've created an m3u file you can download.  Get it here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4392078/megamixradio.m3u

If this does not work for you, you can try one of the following:

Open your prefered player of choice and paste the following into the edit box where you would normally paste URLs.  http://78.129.245.163:10154

You can also visit the station's current sight and scroll down to the play button.  Site: mega-mixradio.tk