2011-07-19 18:20:18

hi folks,
I created a website resently! the link is,
www.dhruvvurhd.0fees.net
for now, there is no thing's to view, even I past 5 days!
lol
I am want idea's from you. how to create my website? what I add? if you create a website, what your website design looks like? I want various ideas!.
now, what you think?

This is not a signature.

2011-07-20 15:38:59

You can put on your site whatever you like. Asking for suggestions is a bit like asking the internet what you should eat for lunch.

As a note though I would strongly recommend you not have your site referred to as "druvvard.net" unless your site's address is actually www.druvvard.net, otherwise people will think that's your site's address and try going there. It is likely to cause a lot of confusion.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2011-07-20 16:24:34

Hi,
Can you explain step by step, how do you do that?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-20 16:34:36 (edited by dhruv 2011-07-20 16:37:18)

burak,
no problame.
first, you go to
here
click on signup, and fill all fields. you recive a conformation that you sure you create a website? click on activate link shown in your email, and understand next yourself!
if your question about these steps or just ask a question about this service, I really happy to help you! just drop them here.
CX2,
thankyou to pointing that out! I changed that. thankyou,
dhruv.

This is not a signature.

2011-07-21 13:44:54

Hi,
My website is created but It is saying "congratulations" and something. I don't know how to put links etc etc.
The URL is:
http://burakyuksek.0fees.net

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-21 16:06:06

hey,
go to
here
and login with your username and password. I use website builder to put links and this stuff, but you set website builder first. in cpanel, nore I say, vista panel, there is a section called site management. there, you find website builder. click that, (or press enter,) and follow the instruction. again, ask here for help!

This is not a signature.

2011-07-21 16:28:30

Thank you,
You are  answreing my all questions. When I build my website properly, I will put your name to a section. Thank you my friend! Do you have msn?

2011-07-21 16:37:41

Sorry for double posting. How can I select the templet?
There are numbers:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7...
And less than and grader than sighns, numbers and sighns are links. I am clicking next in the builder, it says:
Select templet. I was tryed all of these numbers and sighns. Thanks.

2011-07-21 17:16:05

Sorry for triple posting but I have done the builder. When I go to my website, it says:
err1/1 no license. What that means? What should I do to fix this?

2011-07-21 17:24:21 (edited by dhruv 2011-07-21 17:27:41)

hi burak,
I don't have msn. and to answer your error question, I think yo go to cpanel (vista panel,) and rebuild your website. is it helpfull?
[add]
if my answer is not helpfull, you try to register on forums of (I don't know the name
lol
), but look at your email that says, "website created!" or something.
[/add]

This is not a signature.

2011-07-21 18:03:41

Rebuild is helped. Thanks! How can I put some files? I have created a subpage called "games", I want to share some games and could you say how can I put a discription under a subpage? Thank you for your help.

2011-07-21 18:06:59

Hi,
The website is created! But, how can I put some files into a subpage? Thanks!

2011-07-21 18:13:54

hey,
sorry to say, the file uploading is not very good. if yo want, you write the link like this:
<a href="http://whatever that is">discription</a>
and what you say about discription on sub-page? I don't understand quite  well

This is not a signature.

2011-07-21 18:17:32

hi again,
sorry for double posting, but I understand now what the burak's meen. burak, when you login in website builder admin panel, there is your all page's name. click one page, and if your a jaws user, press E 2 times. hope this helps
smile
again, don't vary if you have more question's! post them here and I glad to help!

This is not a signature.

2011-07-21 19:19:21

Hi,
I know I have asked much questions today but... If you are happy  to answer, no problem. Let me know if you are tired. Where  should I  put this areff code? Thanks.

2011-07-21 23:44:23 (edited by kaigoku 2011-07-21 23:48:15)

Hello Burack. Congratulations on the launch of your free subdomain! I also congratulate Druvv for the sight he has created. Might I recommend learning html if you want to fully customize your website? For example, I created my website on Here, and I customized it fully by learning html, php, and even some JavaScript. If you want me to help you with any of this Burack, you can add me on MSN. I even added some PHP of my own into my forum that I created. Oh!And by the way, don't forget about my forum. Please don't forget about my forum! Also, if you decide to make a forum, you will need to know a little about MySQL and PHP.
Hope this helps.

2011-07-22 10:22:04 (edited by burak 2011-07-22 10:23:24)

Thanks for congratulations. Can you put your website to the website feald in your profile? I want to visit it.

2011-07-22 15:02:02

hey friends,
IE is ... ... ... not good!
I am using firefox now, and it rocks!
and the a href code, you do:
click on the page where you want to put your links in admin panel in website builder
press E 2 times, (if your a jaws user, although I know your using jaws maybe), and write your a href code their.

This is not a signature.

2011-07-22 16:39:36

If you go to my forum, you can access my website from there. There is a link that says "go Back To My Website." Click it, and you'll be directed to my main homepage. I will soon make a voting page on my website. Where people can vote for their favorite music, and favorite movies. My website can be found at
edgar.ueuo.com
But if you don't remember that, just remember my username on here, and go to http://www.tinyurl.com/kaigoku.

2011-07-22 18:33:11

and,
thankyou for your congratulates!

This is not a signature.

2011-07-22 21:24:51

Thank you my friend!

2011-07-22 21:49:24

A strange error, when I go to my website, it says:
Site  aleagle .
. Probably I won't use 0fees forever. I have tryed to build a new site, stil same  error. Also It wasn't displayed options of the third step too.

2011-07-22 22:40:32

Hey Druv! Do you know if its possible for you to upload files onto your 0feed account? You know, so you can upload some HTML files? This way, Burack can totally customize his website. Burack, if you want me to create an account for you on free web hosting area, then I can write the whole html code for you if you want. Its just an offer. Talk to me on my forum if you wish to accept this offer.
Thanks

2011-07-23 08:51:02

I think that'd be nice. Also as I heard, Dhruv was having some problems with audiogames.net.

2011-07-29 17:47:11

hi kaigoku,
I do't know even a single part of HTML!
I managed my website with site builder.

This is not a signature.