2011-07-24 04:36:42

Hi All,
A little history is in order here.
I had, about a year ago, came across the DVD Video Soft aplications. I was impressed, mainly since i wanted a Youtube to MP3 converted. So, they have worked perfectly up until this morning.
I update the converter, and I get an interface that is a totally JAWS nightmare. I cannot ead anything on it, I can't keep track of videos I have pasted--the thing is horrible beyond belief.
My question is this: does anyoe know of a *downloadable!* program that does the same thing?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-07-24 08:11:58

There is songr. It is downloading  from sites other than youtube too. Type your search into the edit box and press enter and you will get results in a list. select one and press the applications key and select download or something, and a classic save as diolog will pop up. Select the location where you would like to save the file and press the save button. Downloading will start. Wait until the progress bar comes to 100 percent.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-07-24 15:36:37

Burak,
i'll try that too. As long as it doesn't give me viruses?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-07-24 16:09:39

Hi,
What did they do to the converter? Have you updated before? I rather like the interface where you paste and choose output name and such, took a while to get used to though.
But I haven't used the program in a while. What I normally do these days is enable stereo mix and record with microphone using klango, as stereomix doesn't pick up the mic.
Bit of a round about way but it does work.

2011-07-24 17:03:52

Hi,
Well, the paste thing still works, as far as I know. But they did something to the list view, so you cannot keep track of your videos. Then when I try to dlwnload I get some kind of error. On top of that, it seems to save videos in its list after you close it. So all in all, a total nightmare.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-07-24 21:15:55

Hello there. First of all, my girlfriend told me that the same thing happened to her when she was using DVD Video Soft Free YouTube to MP3 converter, but I didn't believe her. I thought she was just being to impatient, she tends to do that a lot. But anyway, she was using JAWS Version 12, and she was complaining about the same thing!
There are many other ways to get an mp3 file from youtube though. There is a sight,
http://www.video2mp3.net
that allows you to enter the url of a YouTube video, then it converts it. Then, after some time, the link to download the .mp3 file comes up, click it, then save your .mp3 file onto your system. There are other sights as well that do the same thing. For example, http://www.convertfiles.com does the same thing.
But if your looking for a downloadable program that does this, you can download the youtube downloader. Go to www.downloadtoolz.com and download the youtube video downloader. The downside to this program is that you have to pay to convert more than one file at a time. Other than that, I think it works beautifully.
Hope this helps.

2011-07-25 15:15:25

Hi,
This is a shame about dvd video soft. I thought the prgoram used to come up in different windos and such as you download? It's definitely changed a bit, and I'm not really looking forward to updating, but, I think I'll have to, just to try it for myself and see if I can figure it out. I use NVDA as my primary screen reader.

2011-07-26 00:58:03

I use everytime this YouTube MP3 Converter named video2mp3.at