2011-07-04 21:02:13

wow!  I come back to a post which had almost nothing to do with posting but more with moderating, and now I see a post about posting posts more often to find out how many posts would make you an interesting poster! :d

And this, friends, is the audiogames.net forum, full of unexpected twists and turns, intelectual treasures, secrets and surprises, and much subject matter.  No, it's not all audio games, and I'm glad of this!  smile

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2011-07-04 22:11:30

oh lucas I forgot to welcome you back on my first post. I was just telling someone about what topic it was meant to be in.
Best regards,

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-07-05 12:56:36

Yes nocturnus, welcome to randomness! that's one of the fun things about forums, and imho why rules about keeping on topic need to be somewhat relaxed to take into account changes in discussion within the same topic.

My general thought here is so long as the flow of things is logical from one post to the next, so that someone who read every post in the topic could understand the shifts in discussion, then it's fine.

As to this not being about games, well what do you think the offtopic room is for?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)