2006-06-07 22:20:07

hey ya gamers!
I have a little game from hasbro (toy) called groove it. its a game where you have to push sensors. there are three sensors across, and two
on either side. It is like bop it ; you are timed and you have to push a sequence of sensors. it causts 24.95 (usd).
there are two sensors on the bottom part of the game, on on the front side and the other on the back.  for zoom for instance, you go three
across. for slide, you start from the left, and you put your hands through all the sensors from left to right. Its a cool game, I wish there could be a
computer equivilent of it ; xse could be zoom, zxc could be slide, scratch could be m (it is the bottom sensor), cxz could be zipp (the oppisite of slide),
rock and roll m, then xse (it is a zoomScratch), flow can be cm, cungfu could be zmzm. swerl is basicly all sensors, but you make a circleish motion with your fingers on the game. hmm. zcsx? yes, that would look like a swerl.  I wunder if any one could make this game... If I had the chance,
I would ; it would make a cool computer groove it machine.

Regards:

tomi

2006-06-07 23:27:33

Hi.
That sounds interesting.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-06-08 01:05:39

Indeed, what sorts of modes and options does the game have?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-06-08 02:40:30

well there are two background songs ; there's a button to select that. the game itself looks like a circle. on the top, three sensors (shaped in a weird way) are located across. if you move you're hands left to right, there are three sensors there. if you move down your hands to the botton part of the circle: both sides have one sensor. back and front. there is a button for volume controll, oh ya, and a difficulty mode selector.
there is groove it basic, advanced, and groove circle. on basic and advanced, you start out with the basic stiles: zoom, scratch, slide. then the'res a new move introduced, chop. chop comes after the 3 basics. So let's say that you're have this thing infront of you.  in chop, first you touch the center sensor, then quickly move down and push the scratch sensor. Ok, after 5 or 6 mixed moves, comes the new move, which is zip. Well, I have described zip in my previous message... then comes flow, rock & roll, cung fu, swerl, and finally, hip-hop (scratch first, then zoom). If you learn all the moves and play through the advanced levels, there is a new "groove expert" level unlocked. Basicly, in expert,  the game assumes that you know all the moves and need no more training in them, so you just get random moves to do. This guy shouts them out, like zoom! scratch! Hip-hop, flow... etc. each move has its own cool sound effect. Just like bop-it.

Hope I gave a good description of the different moves...

Regards:

tomi

2006-06-08 17:19:33

what's groove circle?
man it sounds interesting... i must get this game -- is it released in england?