2006-05-09 22:09:07

Hi all,

Yeah, I know, I know what everyone's thinking, that I'm being a winer and not being friendly, but this has happened on multable times, trying to get primal and age--I haven't even got out of age 200!

So, before you all say "ha ha", like everyone else is doing to me when some age 316 comes after me and kills me in one hit, how are you, or rather since you guys are all doing it, I, defend myself?

For instance; I killed my black sash for my mage, Orim, about a month ago, and I've tried on numerous acations to try and get to the mages den to try and get tokens. However, some big ass aged char runs as fast as he could, either with spells or magic, and kills me with one hit, well that's there gole anyway. And since I really don't know anyone who doesn't tease me in the game and actually know what it feels like, to try and age, get killed, loose primal, try and go there again and loose more primal...

So I'd guess bringing friends is out of the question, they'd rather laugh.

So basicly what I'm asking everyone is how they handle these situations?

Thanks, because I've been frustrated, and it kinda turned me off, but I really wana keep playing though, and try not to be a winer every time I try and get the dam tokens.

Thanks all... Also I wish they had groups implemented into the game, clans...

2006-05-09 23:05:41

Age 200? You should be proud -- I'm almost at age 18.  Then again, I thought you were only at age 15 or so..
wink mwahaha

James

2006-05-10 07:14:16

you're not serious are you James? we're talking about a mud. well, this is the same what also happens to me all the time; i am primaling and some invisible player comes after me and does a thousand damage to me or at least usually lol. which i can sometimes just fail to cause with a morning star lol.

2006-05-10 09:27:10

Modify your build.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-05-11 07:01:23

something which is really interesting is i could kill a stone giant without my collar of puisance because i forgot to wear it - but this was the first time i also killed it. now, i wear my collar, go there again, and he just crushes me! and i have never managed to kill it ever again.

2006-05-11 07:34:00

Could you guys label these topics a little better? I'm not interested in Godwars, but I had utterly no idea what this topic was about without reading it. It wouldn't take much effort to title it "defence in godwars" or something like that, and it would help people understand what the topic is about.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-05-12 22:09:43

Hey CX,

You still play battletech? What's going on with that game? If it's accessible enough now to do everything or, well, at least most things, I'll never play GW2 again.

2006-05-13 21:20:13

hi,
Ok, ok. I have a question here. First, how do you move around in that game? godwars I mean? i type west, it says that its not valid. there is no way to move in the mud. Its a really wierd game.

regards:
tomi

Regards:

tomi

2006-05-13 22:01:16

Hello.
You move around by using cordinates. There is a users guide on the GW Two website if you need any help.
Hope this helps.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-05-13 23:14:42

Yeah Tomi, the game is a bit weird, because of the coordination system, which i think way better. But that weird think makes gw2 one of the best muds.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-05-14 07:27:03

yeah, gw is awesome. the only thing that annoys me all the time is me having just classed and bang there i go and some age 300 kills me

2006-05-14 09:56:29

Yeah, the pk, but think about a bit. What happens in the real life?

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-05-15 07:17:19

actually it's possible to kill someone; i managed to kill an age 160 character with my age 140 character.

2006-05-18 06:53:14

oh, he was age 180 not 160. and for some reason i can kill fire giants at age 142.

2006-06-07 18:09:51

oh perhaps it's just me but i didn't know token dungeons were a pk area. as far as i know they aren't.