2011-05-31 16:28:14

hi,
just go to
this link
and there are writed, sight under constroction. Please aprone, would you fix this? Because the people that know your website, no access your any part of your site from your mane site

This is not a signature.

2011-05-31 17:50:03

hdruv, I've written that down so I remember to do it later.  Even though the actual website for my audio games isn't just Kaldobsky.com, more than a few people have made that mistake and ended up there.  I'll put some kind of link at the top of the main page to help anyone who ends up there by accident.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-05-31 23:33:47

All the webpage links for towers of war etc I believe should point streight to the audiogames page not directly to kaldobski.com

I will say though sinse the chance was there I went for a poke ;D.

Interesting that you've been working on another net based stratogy game, the roar of battle thing which I presume is not accessible.

Stil, I can see why you were thinking about the online daytona etc.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-06-01 00:02:53

Actually that Roar of Battle game is from very long ago.  I haven't updated the kaldobsky.com website in the past 6 years.  You are correct though, that game wasn't accessible and, in fact, it's forever lost to an old hard drive failure along with so many other games I'd made.  I don't really have the main site dedicated to any single purpose, so I just branch off from it and forget all about the root web page.  Every once in a great while, someone will say something that reminds me it still exists lol.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2011-06-01 07:48:01

hi aprone,
the link edia is grate. Because, some of the peoples know your website, but not your audiogames website.

This is not a signature.

2011-06-01 11:37:40

I actually agree, getting people to examine audio games is always good even just by accidental link occurrence.

Interesting though that you developed a game which obviously formed a community, sinse it has forums etc, though I'm not sue how many people are stil playing it as I didn't check the forums.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-06-01 16:58:06

I've made the adjustments, but because that page has a graphic element to its layout, you'll need to tell me if my changes are good enough.  I guarantee no one is still playing that old game because when I lost my hard drive I also lost the server which allowed the game to run, lol.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2011-06-02 09:40:14

Hi.

That looks fine, both the link back to the audiogames page and the message are quite readable (how I found the roar of battle stuff earlier).

The rest of the links on the page are very irritatingly graphical, ---- but sinse there's no need to visit them there's no point labeling them really, sinse obviously that page isn't really used for anything anymore, and all your new stuff will appear elsewhere.