2011-05-13 08:04:59

Hi,
There are some text like "warning include.function". What are they?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-13 10:45:17

I don't know, but I think it has to do with the scripts that were disabled to protect against hackers.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

Thumbs up

2011-05-13 15:43:48

hmmm

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

Thumbs up

2011-05-13 18:32:48 (edited by pitermach 2011-05-14 10:05:49)

I figured I'd paste the text here inc ase no one noticed. Well, sounds like not everything was reuploaded... that's what it sounds like to me anyway.
removed.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

Thumbs up

2011-05-13 19:28:29

Hi,
I don't think that was necessary; I think we all saw it at the top of the page.

Best Regards,
Hayden

Thumbs up

2011-05-14 01:02:58

If the problem will get resolved, any other reader will not get an opportunity to read the warnings, and will not completely understand what we are talking about. This is useful for archival purposes.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

Thumbs up

2011-05-14 01:43:27

Hi, if the problem gets resolved, then I don't see why anyone would know what it said if they don't know already.

Best Regards,
Hayden

Thumbs up

2011-05-14 10:06:28

Ok, I figure I kind of agree with hayden so I just removed that, though it'd still be nice if this got resolved.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

Thumbs up

2011-05-14 17:59:38

blank

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

Thumbs up

2011-05-14 19:25:43

The problem is now resolved and noone needs to worry about what the message did or did not say.

Sid, was that blank post really necessary? That's worse than double posting.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up