2011-05-07 01:13:21

hi all,
when I go to youtube or gamefaqs, I get this error
error opening www.insertsightname.com. operation aborted
anyone know what this is?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-05-08 07:09:07

hi,
I've no idea about this error, but I've never encountered that kind of error while using internet explorer 8, so you might try that instead.
regards,

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-05-08 17:06:04

jaws doesn't like IE8

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2011-05-08 17:40:54

huh?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-05-08 19:42:54

Hi,
Probably you are using an older version of jaws than 10. Upgraid your jaws to 10.0 and try IE8 again.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-10 14:32:22

Hi,
Or try 11; I don't know what kind of support FS has integrated for IE8 in that version.

Best Regards,
Hayden