2006-05-08 23:41:34

Hi,
If any of you are looking for a place to chat, me and my friend run a channel called #Chatterbox on irc.deepspace.org. If you don't have an IRC client or you never used IRC before BOFHNet IRC is a good start. To download it, Click Here. Just run the program to install it. When you run BOFHNet IRC the configuration wizard will come up. If it doesn't choose Configuration from the Options menu. For nickname enter a nickname you want to use. Don't worry about  ident and full name, leave them as is or enter anything you want. for the server enter irc.deepspace.org and leave the port at 6667. That's it! Choose connect from the IRC menu if it doesnt connect automatically. Once you're connected, close the Message of the Day dialog by pressing tab to go to the OK button then hit enter. then type: /join #Chatterbox to join our channel!

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-05-09 16:56:59

bofhnet has a problem: it does not work with irc games. mirc works fine.
by irc games i mean hthose games that are on bots people make, games people download for their bots...
bots are software programs that act like users on a network. they offer entertainment, channel protection.... even quotes and other things, and stats!

2006-05-10 07:17:32

it has got another problem also... i sometimes cannot connect to some servers at all with bofh.