2006-04-29 18:11:51

Today, Dragon Slayer games has released a new game called dangerous waters. You are assigned to invade an enemy waterworks and get to a bomb which you can set off to blow the place up. When you get to the bomb, you have to set it off in enough time so you can get back to the portal so it won't be a suicide mission.
Find Out More!!

2006-04-29 23:24:55

Hmmm, very good sounds in this one Sk8kid, particularly the gun and the knife.

My only minor gripe with the game, is that there really aught to be some way of stacking the odds in your favor. Okay, it seems that the gun is a sure fire kill, but once you've used it on ten guards your really! in trouble.

I get that the gun is supposed to be held in reserve for the armed guards, but it seems that about 3-5 uses of the knife and even the unarmed guards will kick your head in (litterally).

I found this a litle frustrating and random I'm afraid. it would be nice to actually have some stratogy to the game, as well as randomness, maybe you could get rewarded with armour? or occasionally need to sharpen your knife or reload your gun (which obviously loses you time on the clock).

Btw, are you agent smith from Pipe 2? after all your in a waterworks with a gun defusing a bomb ----- also, this would explain your abysmal skills with the knife sinse Smith is a bare fist fighter when he hasn't got his gun handy.

oh, and sorry to repeat myself from the other topic, but did you get the mail i SENT TO THE CONTACT ADDRESS ON ds GAMES, sK8KID?

I'm interested to know what you thought of that litle scheme.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-04-30 02:06:54

I'll mail ya back about the email.
Yeh, I'm gonna put in bullet finding. It'll be easy. The knife is accurate 2 thirds of the time. It's not supposed to be as good as the gun. This has nothing to do with pipe, I actually didn't know the story really well to it. That's kinda funny. I, am, not, a, story, stealer! The clock starts when you find the bomb.
Oh one more thing, there's a downloadable classic version of path of doom available. Downloadable better version under dev.

2006-04-30 06:24:48

that's great reguarding Path of doom, i look forward to see what your doing with it.

As reguards story stealing, check the Pipe 2 documentation at Bsc games and you'll see what I mean ---- you evil thief you!

Bullet finding would be a great improvement to DW methinks, given the chancy stuff reguarding the knife.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-04-30 14:25:05

user account exeeded bandwith ------ again!

2006-04-30 15:33:26 (edited by sk8kid1 2006-04-30 15:34:08)

Aaron, I hate to say it, but don't post stuff like that unless it's something new. Those posts are highly insulting to me. I also believe you've posted to someone else that you just have to wait. If you no a solution to something that has already been noticed and you've posted the solution, why bring up the problem?
In regards to path of doom and dw: I made the knife chancy because in real life, guns are more powerful than knives. If the knife were perfectly accurate, why the gun? When you find extra bullets, it will only be one at a time so the game isn't so easy. All I have to say for pod is: "Get your memory ready!"

2006-04-30 22:43:18

Hello!
I'd like to download Dangerous Waters, but when I go to www.dragonslayergames.com, I just find a website full of adds and popups, but not a website where I can download games. Could someone please send me the game to my E-Mail-Address [email protected]? Thanks!
Regards,
Robin.

2006-05-01 14:38:27

First, it is not a download game. Second, you got the url wrong.
www.dragonslayergames.co.nr
When you get there, online games.

2006-05-01 17:37:59

sk8, i say this because this bandwith thing is annoying me.
i know we all need to wait, but finding that error is... just... i dunno.

2006-05-01 23:53:08

Wait, since when is this an error? Me not having money to pay is an error?

2006-05-02 08:06:49

i do not want to offend but yes it is not an error but if most people can't even download your games they're not going to think the company is really serious or something. i mean, most people can't download it at all. i believe the forum's getting a lot of messages about the user account exceeded bandwit thingy, the games might be good, but the problem is you can't download them at all unless you'll have to be luccky and be one of the first to download it before someone else already does.

2006-05-02 14:32:28

First, and least important, the game isn't a download game, just so you know... Second, I know the problem is big. I just don't like people reminding me how aaron does. Calm reminders always help unlike more blunt remarks like aaron's first post. I'm not trying to start a flame thread, I'm just stating how different posts make me feel.

2006-05-02 16:55:57

yeah but you're not going to make all your games online are you? then it will be more of a problem.

2006-05-03 02:34:52

No, not all my games are online. I have about 3 downloads and that number will increase I tell. Actually, I think download games use up more bandwidth.