2006-04-20 00:15:44

Hi everyone.
Have you guys played The Sabage Gambit? How do you like it? Any opinions would be helpful. Sorry for the incorrect spelling of the game.
Thanks.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-04-20 08:20:42

well, i have downloaded it,
and the trainer too,
i didn't think much of either of them, the controls i couldn't get, and well, i scrapped both within a day.
but, heh, you might like them.
best reg.

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-04-20 12:33:49

Yeah. the controls are too hard to remember.

2006-04-21 20:53:44

Sorry to disagree here people, but I actually found Sg's control system rather nice ----- as long as you can get your head around how the controls work and that if they try to hit your head you go for their body on the same side etc.

My only complaint with the game was that it was rather easy, and had no lastability whatsoever ----- also litle in the way of an ending. Once i finished Sg, and the other Sg game, I also scrapped both I'm afraid to say. I might download them again for another try in a few months, but as it is I've got better things to play.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-04-22 11:42:58

but, savage gambit is a buy game (shareware) right?

2006-04-22 16:24:33

It is free.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-04-28 10:15:15

I enjoyed the effort and I know it was quite a task. I just thought there were to many eystrokes to hit. I am an adaptive tech trainer and the last thing I want to do is memorize more keystrokes. I thought the voices were interesting.\
bb

2006-04-28 16:05:47

i dont know when i last checked, but it was a demo version.
has he made it freeware since? what's the address?

2006-04-28 18:51:47

It certainly seems like a full version of the game to me.

Well here's the Url, knock yourself out ---- hehehe.

http://www.fantasystorm.net/

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-04-29 18:12:51

it's free!
it says so on the website. he also said all his future games will be free.
so huray for fantasystorm! i hope they make some good games (if they are making any at all)

2006-04-29 18:37:17

I beat sg1, but I was pretty bad at 2. Didn't try enough. It used to caust money, but he felt bad about it and it was too hard. I read in audicy.

2006-04-29 23:06:33

Sg 2 was a pest, particularly the last few fights.
I'm glad the game was free, with all due respect to the creator, I wouldn't have wanted to shell out too much for it. It was a fun game, just not really complex or interesting enough to keep me going for all that long.