2006-04-01 20:33:01

O man. I tell you. When I was playing lite Cars, I played Arkade mode on level 1 and I used the lite car. I picked up a set of breaks with a hole on right side. The breaks were sitting on the left side. As soon as I picked them up, the car skidded all they way to the right and I fell in the hole just as I was aboute to activate the breaks to keep me from skidding. Lol!

2006-04-02 08:17:04

see, that is what happened once to me too. i skidded right into a hole, and there is no way to disable that. unless you have brakes.

2006-04-02 20:40:46

Level 33? Wow! Respect man!

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2006-04-02 21:13:33

well, it it is extremely difficult to get to it, but with some concentration, you can do it.

Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-04-05 21:40:43

Ok, I'm guessing Lighttech's pretty busy lately. I've sent them several Emails over the past few weeks, one of which was through this very forum, and I haven't heard back yet. Either that or there's a problem with their Email servor. I remember the first time they Emailed me about my game idea and when I replied to the message they apparently didn't get it. Then again I suppose they're busy.
  As for Light Cars, I don't know if I'd be able to get back to level 33 like I did before. I haven't played in quite a while. I've been too busy with the demo of Tarzan Junior, for which I am awaiting my unlock code.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-04-06 15:02:54

Hello Bryan, please send this e-mail again, to us, i think that the e-mail server now works correctly.
We'll try to reply as soon as possible, but for now, as you mentioned, we're really busy.
Thanks in advance,
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-04-09 21:40:51

hello brien
it is me who sended you a mail throo this forum, I even added you to msn, but you are always offline and we didn't get a chance to talk and pass over all game ideas...
the best way is sending an email to [email protected]
or [email protected]
thanks
regards
yakir arbib

2006-04-09 23:50:50

Well, I don't have MSN Messenger. That's why I'm always offline. My version of JAWS is old enough that it doesn't work well with the new MSN Messenger. Now AOL Instant Messenger might be a different matter, and you don't need an AOL account to use it. Well, guess I'll Email Support or Feedback directly.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!