2006-04-08 14:50:13

Yesterday, April 7, Dragon Slayer games released a new game called Under Cover.
In this game, you are an undercover agent who's asignment is to investigate a mob controled building(has nothing to do with light locater). You encounter thugs, look for bullets and cash, and try to break into new rooms.
You can check the game out
by clicking here.
Enjoy!

2006-04-08 18:57:58

great, great, a new game.
is it ready? id it free?
or is it a demo.
i'll go check it out now,
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-04-08 19:01:52

It's free and I wouldn't post it if it wasn't ready. I'm happy to here the enthusiasm, though.

2006-04-08 19:37:14

thinking about it, a mod i made is like an audio version,
it's a montezuma mod, which i made using monkey biz, pipe2, and other sounds.
you must collect keys for doors, avoid thugs, collect money, while avoiding traps, you have to climb up ropes and ladders all to try and get out with your life.
what d'ya think.
however, i'd like to change the rope sounds with a chain, you wouldn't happen to know a site i could get clanking chain souns that are wav would you?
thx

archer

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-04-08 21:59:15

Hi.
How do you pick the locks to try to unlock the doors?
Thanks.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-04-09 01:26:03

It says in the game, but I'll tell you. You have to type a number 0 to five.
Hint: There is a stratagy in this, but you have to figure it out.

2006-04-09 08:13:27

something that i really don't like is i encountered a thug, and it shot me down, and there was nothing i could do about it lol.

2006-04-09 09:52:37

Hmmm, Sk8kid, a charming litle game ---- though whoever is in control of the building doesn't seem too clever about setting lockks hehe.

My only question is, is it possible to actually escape the building with the loot? I played for a while and got a score of 69 before I got shot by a thug ----- does the game actually have an ending?

also, I'd love to here some sound effects if you can manage it, a few guns and such would be great ---- as with path of doom, a bit more discription might be good as well.

In general though I like the game ----particularly the way that your soooo good at killing thugs with precisely one shot ---- lol.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-04-09 14:53:05

Thanks for the suggestions, I had some of them in mind. I released it with out sound because I wanted to release something because I hadn't released anything in a long time. There is no ending, it's more arcade style. The point is to get as many points as possible. Which brings me to think, "Wow, 69!" That's awesome; my high was 50. It won't be hard to add sounds and I may make levels or make a required amount of points to win. As for the combat, there is a lot to be desired in that area.

2006-04-09 20:07:02

Hi.
My highest score on that game is over 100.
Game Man

Game Man

2006-04-10 00:27:54

Very good! I should really look into implementing a high-score system.