2011-02-08 12:58:00

Hi guys. I loged on to facebook yesterday as usual, and it was all good. Then I loged on today, at first from my phone. This is where the issue comes in. At first, It wouldn't let me in, so I gave up. When I say that, I mean that I had trouble loging in, and even when I could log in using the alternative login option, it just kept on loading and loading. A few hours later, I arived at home, and loged on using my computer. The first, major issue I noticed, is that none of the links at all work with Jaws. All same-page links, and they don't let me do anything. Just keep me at the homepage. Is there any way I can fix this? seeing as I use facebook daily. If anyone could help, that would be seriously well appreciated. This is for the mobile facebook btw. For those still unsure, its the address the goes like this.
http://www.m.facebook.com

2011-02-08 14:27:43 (edited by burak 2011-02-08 14:28:55)

Hi Cj89,
Maybe sight is updated. I suggest switch to twitter. In
twitter,
You have an option to switch to old version of the website. Create your account and check it out! If you want to use a client for twitter such as qwitter, I'll give to link.
Thanks!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-02-08 20:21:20

Had the same interface issue with fb these recent days, though mine seems to switch back and forth between old and new.
Interestingly, the same page links are handle neatly by webkit dirivitives (safari and the browser on my nokia phone too) with no trouble at all, it's only on windows, both with firefox and IE,  they're screwy
Malthe.

2011-02-09 02:33:40

Yeah, I've been using my Mac usually to do all that kinda stuff. only reason I didn't this time, is because my Hard Drive is getting repaired this time round.

2011-02-10 04:16:49

i'm using Jaws ten, and I've only had that problem once, but, I think it happens when facebook is updating or adding new features.  I wish I could switch to a Mac. *grin*

There is way too much blood in my caffine system!  I require coffee in great amounts for total thought processes.

2011-02-10 17:01:53

So a quick refresh on the facebook issue, it seems firefox will do it fine, though you may need to refresh your screen in jaws sometimes.
Hope it works out.
Malthe

2011-02-10 18:59:35

i am joining with the "samepage links" problem, i started to have those problems, yesterday evening, now too. clicking on those "links", do not do nothing. using mobile facebook too.

f.a.t.h.e.r