2006-04-02 23:22:50

How in the whole of this flying thing called earth do I make tracks and cars? Someone explain the code to me. haha.

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-04-03 07:11:50

how about downloading some cars and tracks, it's what i did in mirc scripting, i learned it from a script. the same has gone for cars. there were already two cars available before information was released, so it also happened that i created my own car before information was released. unfortunately they're not available for download though.

2006-04-03 08:45:52

Well, i have bad feelings again, since i promised ya that i will create a car and track creator, but for now, we've lots of things to do with light tech, and i am sure if we'll finish them, you will enjoy them. However, it now be a bit complicated to play with, not like light cars, or any other light games, it will  be way better than those.
So keep an eye (or ear smile) on our website.
About the creator program, i dont think so i will make it, because it is too simple to write it in notepad even.

Best regards,
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-04-03 13:05:47

robjoy, i can name at least 2 people who will benefit from this creater, so i say go for it, no matter if you can write tracks or not.

2006-04-04 01:38:48

Right. Rob, if it's simple to write in notepad, write one hear and explain the code... thanks.

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-04-04 13:25:59

All right, i think Davi released a tutorial under the topspeed community site, check out it, by clicking the topspeed community page link under topspeed's official page, and in the FAQs, you will able to find the little tutorial about how to make tracks and vehicles.
Best regards,
Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-04-04 23:35:38

rob, me and marc have already created a track creator, as well as a vehicle creator.
regards,
x-sight

2006-04-05 07:47:10

umm, well, nice, but it is not hosted on a server is it? i don't have much trouble with creation cars and tracks, but i'd like to see it and see what it is about.

2006-04-05 11:21:02

Well, as i mentioned it is not so difficult, a few buttons, a few text boxes, and a list box.
And, Damien, i am glad you created it, so i dont have to, lol, you saved me about a hour from my life.
Best crashes,
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion