2011-01-31 03:51:56

Hi. I have got a new phone and it seems to work fine. I have learned a lot but there's something that really drives me crazy. I can't change to write capital letters (versals) like in Zandra or Ariel. Any idea on if this can be done?

Take care

//Ana-Lyza Zandra Aritniaige Walker

2011-01-31 14:56:18

I'm not sure if I understand your question. You basically want to type capital letters?
You didn't tell us the phone you have, so I'll provide instructions for the most common ones, symbian devices and iPhones.
on iPhone, it will automatically capitalize the first letter of a sentence. When you want to do it manually, just look in the bottom left corner of the screen for the shift key. double tapping it once will capitalize the first next letter you type, if you tap it again it will work like capslock, capitalizing everything until you turn it off again.
on nokia, if you have a phone with a numeric keypad, press pound. your screen reader should announce if it's lowerr case, upper case, all capitals, or auto (it will capitalize the first letter of a sentence like iPhone.
On a qwerty keyboard there should be a key that surves a similar function (still have to find it on mine, big_smile)
I

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>