2011-01-27 23:25:34

Hello,

I started using Twitter in these days. I believe that the Twitter web interface does not fulfill my accessibility requirements. (Maybe I should stop complaining?)

Therefore, I am seeking for an alternative client to resolve the issue that I am having. Are there any clients that you can suggest to me, or should I continue using Twitter with my browser, as many body does?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

PS: To moderators: if you think that my topics are exceeding the limits of the 'off topic' part of this forum, please do not hesitate to tell me that and I will immediately delete such topics.

With my best wishes,
SplendidFault

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-01-28 02:32:25

You can try qwitter.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2011-01-28 08:21:03

Thanks, man! You and Qwitter made my day! big_smile

2011-01-30 10:27:10

Hi,
You can switch to old twitter. I am using old twitter now, it is cool. First listen Kelly Sapergia's review and you can do something.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-31 02:50:46

Thanks, Burak. I'll try it someday.

2011-01-31 06:59:11

One thing is sure, the new twitter is doing crap with accessibility. The old one is not so bad.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2011-01-31 09:08:50

Hi,
Qwitter client is also good.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page