2011-01-09 19:33:26

Hello.
I have been searching for a lit to text converter for a long time now,but haven't been able to find one yet.
I have many books in lit format and I am nott able to read them,because the xp wouldn't open it.Have tryed ms word and wordpad,but alas.
If anyone could help me with this,it'd be great.
Thanks.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-01-09 23:53:52

Hello there,

I found a program but I am not sure that it is whether or not the software that you are looking for. I've checked its documentation and seemed a little complicated to me. Therefore, I can do nothing more than sharing the link with you, sorry. The link is:
http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Utilities/clit18.zip

If I find something else related to this I will share it here as soon as I get it.

Hope this helps.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-01-11 12:05:30

Hello.
Thank you,for the link .but as I don't have MS reader,I won't be able to use it.I can download it,yes.But I have heard that it needs some kind of activation to run.so.
Anyways,thanks again.

Follow me on twitter

2011-01-11 12:28:09 (edited by malthe 2011-01-11 12:28:46)

ABC amber lit converter.
http://www.processtext.com/

2011-01-11 20:34:19

Thanks for the links.The ABC amber lit converter works great and I really appreciate you for that.I had one old text convert that works pretty slow.This converter is the best which I have come across.

2011-01-13 06:12:06

Hello.I had found ABC amber lit converter,when searching for a lit converter on the net.But the link you have given to the site,I wasn't able to download the file from there.So I whent on download.com.and downloaded it from there.Thanks.It was for those who couldn't download the file like me.Again,thanks.

Follow me on twitter