2011-01-13 01:18:53

Can anyone tell me about Emacspeak? I haven't heard of it before, but I am taking csci 1170 and the head of the department have just sent a email letting me know that I will be recieving aid when I need it and if I get done the my lab early that this person will be willing look in to it with me. I have found this on Wikipedia. I just haven't heard of it before and I don't want to tell them that they don't know what they are talking about it until I can learn what I can about the software in question. After all, they may know more about what I am going to be dealing with more then I do. I know I know nothing about the software in question. there is most likely a reason that I don't know any thing about this software. maybe it isn't whyly used? So has anyone used Emacspeak, and can they tell me what this software does to help? Is it werth using or is it worse then NVDA? Seeing that I know so little abouth this software, I don't know what to ask about it. From what I have read, it runs on linux, but...

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral