2010-11-09 16:14:47

hi,
hear is the review:
click to download now!
love regards,
burak

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-10 15:34:04

I get the folowing message:

Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

2011-01-10 22:22:30

It was probably still uploading at the time you tried. you might want to try again to see if it helps.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-01-11 13:40:33 (edited by burak 2011-01-11 14:07:29)

hi,
You can trye download it on blind cool teck at:
blind cool teck
Thanks

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-11 20:30:30

I use speech recognition in Vista. Now I  also want to  use direct input with audio CD. So, I have many difficulty for it. I am searching from the Internet, but I do not seem yet. Please help me and give me some suggestions for it.