2011-01-02 15:07:06 (edited by sid512 2011-01-02 15:08:28)

hi,
i have recently created an account and installed dropbox on my computer.
i want to share some games executable files and stuff...
can anyone help me in how to share new files in dropbox?
thanks,

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-01-02 15:43:29

hi,
Copy the file into your dropbox\public folder. And right click the file and open to the dropbox sub menu and click to copy public link option. And you can paste your e-mails and forums!
If you want to share some files on my games folder, copy a file me and all members of my folder are see the file!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-02 17:06:45

if i copied and paste any file in the games folder,
will it be available to all the members??

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-01-02 17:09:57

yeah.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-01-04 11:06:29

hi,
if some  files are deleted from a folder by other members, how to undelete them?

2011-01-04 19:07:43

you can't, its there own doing!

2011-01-07 13:36:45

hi,
but it displays a notification like
"so many files have been deleted from your dropbox folder . click to undelete."