2010-12-21 16:51:23

I'm looking for a SHH cliant that works with JAWS. I'm going to be taking a computer science cource next semester and will most likely be logging in to other systems.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-12-22 12:09:26

Hi.This client whatever it is,sounds interesting.lol.No really.I don't know what it is,so if anyone could explain what it is,and No one which works with jaws,it'd be great.
Sorry for a useless post,but I am interested in it.Seeing what CW posted above,it seems like a remote access client like thingy.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2010-12-22 20:02:57

LOL. First let me correct a typo I made in my first post of this topic. I'm looking for a SSH client that works with jaws. Go over here to find out what SSH is.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-12-23 00:28:12

ok dude, there's sigwin.
really good, may need sited asistance setting it up.
then there's putty, its good, but not as good as sigwin, but its portable, and works reasonably well

2010-12-23 06:45:34

Ahh,thanks.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2010-12-27 11:49:50

Try putty.
It's not the best one, but you should be able to read the results of previous commands with jaws cursor.

There is also SecureCRT which is known to be accessible... but it's not free.

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.