2010-12-04 20:15:11

hello,

Does anyone know any place where i could find the new harry potter movie audio described.

Thanks

2010-12-04 21:14:25

Chaman,
It looks as though they have not done the movie in audio as of yet. I did find a sample of audio for the movie by someone online but it is only the first 20 minutes. You might have to wait a little bit longer. I'm a chatter box and if you were in my area I would be happy to watch the movie with you and describe it all. But it is not likely that you are near me and I have no way of getting the movie since it has not been released to the public yet. Also, the other guests at the movie theater might not like me talking through the whole movie, lol. But here is the site I found that has the first 20 minutes incase you want to check it out. http://open.salon.com/blog/the_weird_wr … bed_sample

I hope they come out with the audio for you soon.

2010-12-04 22:17:10

Are there a lot of audio movies out there? I tried to download an audio movie from sendspace.com that Robla recommended on his site and it had a virus in it. Is it legal to have audio movies online and down-loadable for free?

2010-12-05 00:11:09

If it is legal by the law, that also interests me. However, I have downloaded like two hundred audiodescribed movies from Blind Mice Mart (that is probably the site most people recommend, which stores their movie mp3s on Sendspace) and they are absolutely cool and harmless. Not that I would already have heard everything I downloaded, but anyway, quite a couple of the files seem to be okay and are really enjoyable. They are movies I've always wanted to understand better but had nobody to describe them to me, or their efforts were just poor. And I can also train my English skills this way. I love that site! :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2010-12-05 02:08:22

While my virus detector did go off I still have not found anything. I trust your experience with the site and I just think my spy-ware didn't recognize the site. I will give the site another try. I will be looking into making audio movies, I think it is something that fits with my chatterbox characteristic, lol.

2010-12-05 14:14:31

note:
you can not have a virus in an mp3 file.
so please do not  accuse me of having viruses in my movies!

2010-12-05 15:17:10

Yes, I was also wondering how a virus could affect an mp3, but never mind....
Neptune, that would be really appreciated. The more people to make audio movies, the more movies there will be to listen to. :-D
I am curious to see how your first draft of an ambition turns out in the end. Both you and Aprone have pretty promising and innovative ambitions and I do appreciate your will to help our community, when, if I understand things right, you are both sighted... :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2010-12-06 00:13:13

Robla, I do apologize. I was in no way accusing you of having viruses in your movies, I did not know they were your movies. I was just saying that my detector went off. I am not particularly great at computer software or files so I was only stating that my detector went off. Please don't take offense, I am truly sorry for offending you. I will remember in future post to think about my statements effects on others before I post. Thank you for pointing out my ill speaking, again I am sorry.

Lukas,
Yes we are both sighted. We are always looking to help people we come to meet. I hope we can help out.

2010-12-06 06:34:31

Neptune wrote:

Are there a lot of audio movies out there? I tried to download an audio movie from sendspace.com that Robla recommended on his site and it had a virus in it. Is it legal to have audio movies online and down-loadable for free?

I checked it out myself and I see what Neptune is talking about.  Robla, I went to one of the sendspace.com links on your movie page and the advertisement script gets flagged by my anti virus software.  I'm guessing sendspace.com is just a file storage site and is not your website, but I can see how she missed that.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2010-12-06 11:51:51

Neptune, don't worry. I am sure that by saying "his movies", Robla most certainly meant movies that he shares, hosts himself or just recommends to others. I don't think he is in any way involved with any of the teams that produce the movies (well, he might be, why not) but I don't think they would be his movies as if he owned or created them. I think there are no hard feelings any more after everyone has explained their part.
Lukas

2010-12-11 12:28:14

sorry, i wrote that post when i was pretty tired.
i didn't mean to, um, seem offended.
i was just trying to point out that you cant get a virus with an mp3 file.
and dont worry, i'm not offended in the slightest!

2010-12-11 23:19:59

It's worth noting here that if you're a member of the System Access Mobile Network, you indeed have a full copy available to you of this movie. Of course, it's complete with DVS> However, it must be noted here that if you expect professional quality audio, you'll be sorely disappointed. This movie wasn't let out into the public yet. As such, there was no way to get it through the ordinary channels. Consequently, the file itself sounds as if it was created with a Plextalk player.

2010-12-15 11:26:00

robla wrote:

note:
you can not have a virus in an mp3 file.
so please do not  accuse me of having viruses in my movies!

While this is true, a good hacker with a mole file can fake the file as an MP3 when it really is not and hide a mole or virus within that file. (used to be a hacker in my younger more impressionable days *smile*)

TORG - Text Only Roleplaying Game,
The Best Roleplaying is Character Driven Text Roleplaying
New Worlds Ateraan - http://www.ateraan.com/overview.html