2010-11-11 02:38:23

hi people
well
this question may be sounds stupid but instead have it
how can i shutdown my pc?
i cant do it by start menu, and turn of equipment (i supoce that is say's b) because my windows is ins panish... anny way; Too, i try to use rn and write shutdown -s -t1, to put thesecond by u1 and turn of forcefully the compute, but no result. I only managed to turn off my computer by pressing the turn on buton... but i want to turn off in the normal mode
does anyone know a solution?

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2010-11-11 06:36:44

There is a shut down option normally in the task manager, I use control alt delete to get to it but there's another way I can't remember. Also you should be able to set the power button to perform a proper shut down in the power settings within control panel.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-11-11 15:10:00

hi,
segestion. before shutdown, close all programs, system tray programs, and shutdown your computer. It will shut down more faster!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-11-11 16:33:40

Have you tried alt F4 on the desktop? this always works for me and is usually the way I do it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-11-12 11:08:17

Oh yeah that too, I often do that one by accident lol.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-11-23 19:09:11

+´´+O, YES, IT WAS A NASTY PROBLEM that AVG PC Tune Up repaired for me! very very great program, now my computer is licke new! hahahahahahaha thanks guys for your help

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2010-11-27 16:22:50

hi,
you are welcome.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-11-28 01:58:05

Indeed, Avg pc tune up is awsome!

it's done the same for me as well with regards to my pc.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)