2010-10-08 01:47:57

Hi everybody.  My name is Diane, and I live in Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.  I have a couple of questions, one of which I posted yesterday to the forum.  First of all, I can see myself becoming an audio game junkie, which I'm very much looking forward to.  Second of all, I read and downloaded Battle Zone, but because of the extention, I couldn't get it to work.  Is there some kind of patch I need to download to make it work, because it really sounds like an exciting game.  I'm looking forward so much to playing it that I even dreamed about battling the forces of evil.  I also have a question about Sudo-San.  I prefer Firefox to Internet Explorer as my web browser, and I even downloaded Adobe Shockwave, but again, to no avail.  How can I get these games to work, or can I at all?  You can either post your reply to the forum or Email me at [email protected].  Thanks in advance.  Diane

"it's better to keep your mouth shut and be called a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."--Abraham Lincoln

2010-11-16 18:25:07

You must install BGT, found at http://www.blastbay.com/ for battlezone to work. I believe this has been mentioned several times in the battlezone thread.