2010-09-04 02:07:57

Hi, Who has a talking calkulater? I've got one right hear, on the dinner table. Just turned it on, so ask me some questions! O my god! I just got a calkulatiion of 5642.132USDollars!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-04 17:57:40

I have a talking calculator. It's called Excel.

Bladestorm, lighten up. If you don't like a topic just ignore it and it'll die out.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-04 19:28:56

You think this was long? Compared to his earlier posts this one is berevity itself. He's previously posted the entire readme file for a game in a topic, copied and pasted the entire RS Games blog main page, etc.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-09-04 19:30:59

lol agree though!
it is rather random,
hey people, i have a dictionary here, who wants to know what the longest welsh word is, and what it means? wink random

2010-09-04 20:12:23

Wasn't it that place name? Guess that doesn't appear in a dictionary though.

cx2
-----

2010-09-05 02:55:47

ok, where is the game's readme file topic? I've seen the rs games blog topic. He even said that the blog article was 26000 some letters long (and misspelled letters by the way), which I find very interesting indeed (Oh wait, come to think of it, I don'kt really). I've seen people post full cheat files but never read me files. Do you know if there is a size limit to posts on this forum? LIke the zone bbs has a size limit of 8000.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2010-09-05 12:47:22

I edited out the readme part, it was in his Terraformers topic. It was way too spammy.

Not sure about a size limit.

cx2
-----

2010-09-05 16:28:41

yes, it is,
llanfairpwllgwingyllgogeralltgwyndrobwyllllantysuliogogogoch
no joke!

2010-09-05 18:22:35

Ah yeah that's the one, longest place name in Britain. Feel sorry for anyone who has to live there frankly.

cx2
-----

2010-09-05 19:57:54

hah!
too right!
we just call it llanfair pwll

2010-09-07 00:10:00

AND YES, THIS TOPIC IS AUSEM! i MIGHT USE MY CALK FOR A GAME CALD "SHADOW DEATH"..

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github