2010-08-29 20:10:54

I've recently started trying to use klango again. Has anyone had the following problem: sometimes, at random, but usually when I perform an action (it doesn't seem to matter which one, even if it's as simple as logging in ), the program crashes. It doesn't show any errors, just exits immediately without another sound. I know of at least one other person who has this same problem and for me it can happen even while logging in, meaning I pretty much can't use the program. Is there something i'm missing?

2010-08-31 14:53:55

I've never had that problem before. It might be best going to support.klango.net and contacting them there.

2010-09-01 02:37:02

Moderation!

I moved this topic sinse really discussion of Klango issues aren't exactly game related and the games discussion room is a trifle full at the moment, ----- no trouble with having it here though.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)