2018-10-18 01:24:26

Hello. I hope all are having a  happy Monday I went to log on to swamp. I typed in what I thought was my password. I get log in failed. I went to the website and clicked "log in" I got 410 - Gone. I did pay for an account but have not logged on in several months. I have not kept up to date on the news, so what happened? and did I some how brake it? Take care all.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-10-18 01:52:42

I think there may be problems with the site but I have't checked. by the way I'd love to know what country you are in where it is Monday.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-18 01:55:53

ok sorry to double post but I just went to look and website is working fine and swamp it's self is working fine too. I was able to log in on both. possibly email aprone about it?

2018-10-18 02:12:18

Sorry about that. I've ben out of it for the past  few days. I am aware today is wednesday lol! Maybe I typped in my wrong password or what not. I'll try again or try and retrieve it.

Take care and don't worry about the double post. It's no problems.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-10-18 02:23:18 (edited by SirBadger 2018-10-18 02:23:43)

sorry didn't mean to pick on you for the Monday thing. it just kind of struck me funny. bad badger!