2018-10-13 06:24:53 (edited by Caccio72 2018-10-13 06:35:32)

Hello, I need a little technical help this time.

I am using Discord very often, participating in chats of my new favorite game, Text Spaced.

However, I noticed that my account is still "unclaimed".

I remember using Discord round a year ago, with an other online game, Core Exiles.
I must have missed to check for the account-verification email back then, and "click" on the verification link.

I even found that old email, but normally its verification link has already expired long time ago.

I googled for the problem, and found a solution saying, how I should enter my user settings in Discord, where accordingly a link appears to click on, which will send me a new verification email.

Both me, and my sighted mom have tried this, but after entering my user settings, none of us could find, or locate any similar link to the mentioned one.

Is there a further menu or setting we are supposed to enter?

There is also a "claim account" button next to the unclaimed warning, which asks for my email address and password when accessed, but after filling those, it only says how "this email address is already registered".

Please help me with this guys, accordingly such an unclaimed account like mine can result in losing all the data, chat channels, history, settings,  etc.

2018-10-15 23:51:27

Come on guys, is there really no one who can help me with this issue?