2018-10-14 01:45:46 (edited by sunshine 2018-10-14 01:46:39)

Damn it dude break is a break but bring combo and melee arenas online at least.

2018-10-14 03:45:24

lol, agreed. Developers on firefight aren't doing much. and mason forgot to upload the newest version to sbyw but changed the latest ver and can't download it again. and constant battle is extremely laggy, and if people host a redspot server carter and sam are so worried about it, they hack people who host them when they aren't working on the game really, and aren't hosting there old version on a server and letting people play. so online games are kind of being dumb so.

2018-10-14 05:26:11

gentlemen, the game went down not because of admins, there was no ballancing issue, the problem was just one thing, which with it, no game could survive! bad, players! players who complained about everything, players who haven't had played an fps game in their life and this was their first time, players who would get offended when we killed them, players who would cheat to get advantage, and worst than all was the players! who would complain on the forums!

2018-10-14 09:08:21

Part of the reason the game went down is because of the admins though.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-10-14 10:08:02

but they can't choose a new admin? in rs is lots of player. Aa bad news: if in cb continued this laggy thing, it will be discontinued and we again lost an online game. So online games will be down.

Yours kindly

2018-10-14 11:08:29

damn bc, it worths no respect. Redspot's downfall is sad, though.

2018-10-14 13:46:42

i have to agree with post 1078, online games  are being such a kind of dum, just look at all the game we played before, all of them are gone because of admins or sometimes problemes or maybe the  programing language like what happened with rs , this is my   thought, and if that  going to  happene  with evry game,  lets just say goodbye to online games

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-10-15 09:18:32

Am I the only one to notice that thos games all have something in common? A common structure, most of them are fps, and those who are not have exactly the same navigation system.
Am I saying that those points are responsible for the downfall of all this games ? Certainly not. But for sure there's something to learn from the fact that this is constantly the same part of the community that's concerned. I mean : I never saw such behaviours in muds. There were different opinions like in every community, but it never turned into such a disaster. I really don't know what conclusion needs to be drawn from this facts, but there's surely something behind.
What if someone tried to build a really, new, online audiogame ? I mean, you know? Really different ? No no even not the camera stuff with G . Different. What ?

Best regard,
Simon

2018-10-15 17:31:34

i'm playing bc cause we don't have other battle online games. Tk? is down. Redspot? we don't know if it will discontinued. FF? cheaters game, when someone always going offline when they has fights. So whitch game is battle games?

Yours kindly

2018-10-15 19:10:25

what is even ff?

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-10-15 19:25:10

Fire fight I think. One of the thousands similar games that were developped only this year tongue

Best regard,
Simon

2018-10-15 19:34:15

Giorgi, you mean Free online battle games right?

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-10-15 19:35:01

yes yes aprone.

Yours kindly

2018-10-16 14:04:14

Well since aprone braught it up, swamp is always an option. I never really got into it myself, but i might try it again at some point maybe.

2018-10-17 18:24:50

i have a problem with swamp though. its not the deseign, movement system, key commands, the costamizability, the way weapons work, the sounds, no, its the hole pay to play online thing. I get it, it helps hackers stay away, but thtat means  either people in some countries can't play the game online, or people who can't buy it at all, either because they are not 18, or their parents won't buy it for them, they can't play online, talk to there friends, level up, and find weapons on different maps.

2018-10-17 19:44:47

swamp is a pritty nice game i really want play but i have lots of reason and i can't. Example i can't create credit card cause i'm not 18 year old and my parrent can create it but she don't want it is expensive said. So i'm playing offline

Yours kindly

2018-10-17 22:17:13

While i completely get what you guys are saying, aprone had lots of reason to make the game payed. Just look at some old posts in the swamp topic to know what i mean. He got flamed pretty hard for it, as is nature of blindys, but heh. These things happen.

2018-10-18 00:29:53

i know, and thats what i said, i know why, and i get it, but i just wanna say, that it makes it hard for a lot of people to play the game,

2018-10-18 01:36:05

Yeah, and it also makes it for cheaters to cheat on the game. Your point?

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-10-18 18:36:06

hmm this  game needs paid yes this is good.

Yours kindly

2018-10-18 21:03:06

i didn't say it didn't, just said it makes problems for some people.

2018-10-19 07:39:41

any ways, a serverlist would be pritty cool, for redspot i mean now, because i also liked it a lot at the end, and i could even host it.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-10-19 07:57:12

does that mean you have the stolen source?

2019-01-03 17:43:30

Hey sam! What's up with redspot? Sorry for bothering just i'm realy missing my favorite audiogame smile and some of my friend also interested in it... Do you continue to develop it, is it in reprogramming?

2019-01-03 17:51:35

as he stated a long time ago, yes, he's reprogramming it in python. so that might take like one or 2 years. you need to be patient.