hi,
So some of you might remember, before the forum had it's little eppersode i posted a topic about this thing. Well, it's back.
http://forum.jerkatron.net

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

have registered, not sure what to do though.

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

Thumbs up

What's the point?

Sincerely,
Lucas.

Thumbs up

@3, does there need to be a point? A reason, yes; but a point?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

Sorry, but...
jerkatron? Really? jerkatron? Is that like a prototype sex robot that was specially designed for the blind?

Thumbs up

Lol at 5, i know i should probably change that. That’s sort of been my online username for a while now. :d.
As for the point, or the reason or whatever, it’s more or less just whatever people want it to be. Just figured i’d share it in the hope it might be useful for something. Basicly just the result of me being board and having no life.

Thumbs up

@5, i think blind people already can use sex robots there's no need for accessibility, you just speak to it and it does what you say, and you tell it to open it, and it opens it, and you fill the robot. done! no need for accessibility prototypes

you can't run from the darkness. we are everywhere.

Thumbs up

Why are we even discussing this, LOL.

Thumbs up

Not sure. Lol

I’m half monkey, half human.
When in the forest, I grab everything that gets in my way, At school I watch videos or do something else,
It’s monkey business.
Business monkey’s here!

Thumbs up

well it helps to know, you know maybe they ask that in playrooms quiz party once you'll need to answer it don't you

you can't run from the darkness. we are everywhere.

Thumbs up

lol, I also don't know why we're talking about sexbots, but jerkatron does sound like one. anyway, i looked at the forum, and it just looks like a clone of this forum
rofl just wanted to use a link cause it makes me feel like I know things about html roflflfl

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

Well yeah, it’s done with punBB, which is the same thing this forum uses. Btw, is html even possible in posts? I mean BB code is a thing, but it’s not quite the same.

Thumbs up

13 (edited by redfox 2018-10-14 18:13:35)

i don't know lol

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up