dounlode it from agarchive.net/devs/bavysoft/solekkt the bavysoft revue and dounlode from the archive

Thumbs up

Moderation!
thanks for the information. We know about the audiogames archive. The articles room of the forum though is for more formal articles or reviews written by members, or links to audio reviews recorded by members, so unless your posting your own work this topic  belongs elsewhere.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

I'm going to be honest here.. I really wish that Bavisoft's games would be distributed.. I mean I have done a bit of research and for all intents and purposes, they appear to be gone.

Thumbs up

I think most of us know about the Bavisoft games, and the audio games archive.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

thanks

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: tell me to give you account

Thumbs up

Its unfortunate that the games aren't in the archive to download, it would be nice to be able to play Grisly Gulch

Thumbs up

I kinda wanna play GG again, however I've no idea how to go about doing this, anyone can help? I'd need to have some sorta XP setup I think in order to do that, unless there's some way to run it on win 10.

Thumbs up

@Musicman, the game does indeed works on Windows 10. I used to play it on Windows 10 before.

Thumbs up

Yeah, it still works on Windows 10, though you may need Visual Basic 6 runtimes, a comprehensive package of these can be found here. You may also need the 1.21 patch which can be downloaded here.

Philips SAA1099

Thumbs up

Can the games be downloaded? They are old titles, it would be nice if we cold play them again.

Thumbs up

I have found that with these games running on windows 7, the response time is slow, so when you have to shoot someone or throw a balloon at someone, you often get killed because you can't do it fast enough. Let's remember they were made for windows 2000 and XP.

Thumbs up

Contact me privately, I can not talk about these on the forum because legal reasons.
You know where to find me.

I am your friend, your spam bot reporter, I am what ever do you wan a be to you, but if it is not good, I will not be!
And please, give me a tumbsup, it makes me happy to see one.
Thanks.
Angel Productions, the producer of nothing :)

Thumbs up

@angel I've sent you a pm, Angel

Thumbs up