So, Guys, I want to give away a copy of Knight Commander. I will take all the users email address that get posted here and put them through a randomiser and which ever one the program picks will be the lucky owner of a  copy of Knight Commander. I will let it run for a few weeks to get as many people as possible then make the draw. Note, for some odd reason I can only gift to people using the US store.  Just put in your apple ID email address and I will add you to my randomiser list, and at the end I will gift the app to the one that the app picks, and announce on this topic who won. Of course the winner will automatically know as they should get a notification when they get the gift code.

Thumbs up +1

Hi there,

Thanks for this opportunity. This is going to be fun!  My email address is [email protected]

Regards,

Shinobi

Thumbs up

Alright, you are in the randomiser. Good Luck. Also, if this one goes well, I plan on doing FEER one of these days too.

Thumbs up

[email protected]

Thumbs up

Alright, you're in.

Thumbs up

good.
my email is [email protected]

i enter the sewers.
i started killing and explore through core.
i killed thanatos.
i'm super arcane archer.

Thumbs up

hi
i'm not sure i'm going too winn but i still think this will be fun.
My email adress is [email protected]
have a nice day.

Thumbs up

My apple ID email address is:
[email protected]

Thumbs up

alright. you're all in. Come on folks get those email addresses in. I'll draw two weeks from yesterday.

Thumbs up

nice!
my email address is [email protected]

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

Thumbs up

Alright, you're in... Good luck.

Thumbs up

Cool Thing. My email is [email protected]

Thumbs up

alright, you're in the list.

Thumbs up

Come on folks, it's a free copy of Knight Commander. Get your email addresses in and get a chance to win!

Thumbs up