SBYW now has a page on my website. I've also just added an optional way to show your support! In addition, you will get inventory items. Check out http://masonasons.me/SBYW.php

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

277 (edited by BlindJedi 2018-10-07 17:52:31)

So i'm not sure what version your on now, but last time i updated to the latest version (i can't remember what number), jaws was broken. I had to constantly press insert 3 and that's annoying. Has this been fixed? I don't like using sapi, and my NVDA won't start and I have no interest in using that either. I used to love this thing.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

Hi,

JAWS support has always worked in SBYW. Not sure what's up there.

Thumbs up

It always worked until the last time i tried jaws kept intercepting the arrows so i couldn't move or navigate menus. You might have updated since then though, i'll look when i have some time and see if an update is detected.

Thumbs up

Jaws does tend to do that for some unknown reason. I have the keyhook installed, so not much else I can do.

SBYW Emergency Patch bugfix released, fixing a runtime error with the spyer and fixing a bug that caused maps to become unwinnable when falling. Also adds a few sounds. http://masonasons.me/softs/SBYW.zip

Thumbs up

hi. if you make maps finish for 125% coins, possibly even 150%, for paid users, or some sort of big change like that I might buy one. The reason I am not buying it is because I have all those items already. but, if you make a change like that then I will show my support and pay.

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

Thumbs up

@mason, you might want to make sure the keyhook installs before calling any other functions, so at the beginning of void main basicly. I’ve known that to sometimes break if you don’t.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

Nice job with the update! You did good.

Ivan

Thumbs up

yeah, might want to double check that, as like i said jaws was working fine until the latest version that I tried witch wasn't too long ago.

Thumbs up

hi. the server on sbyw is down.

Thumbs up

What else is new?

Ivan

Thumbs up

Yeah. Fuckin sbyw srv

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

I'm sure  it will be up when it's up. They did release an emergency patch on the 7th of October.  Let's be patient. This  will be my first time playing so yeah. Don't give the game too much of a bad rap.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

Thumbs up

the game is great! I met some great friends on there! Only problem is that server stability is unreliable as it goes down randomly and without warning I don't think anybody's giving it a bad repp lol

Thumbs up

uh, do you know how long this game has been doing, the crash thing, for? 10 months now I believe. still, when its up, its a pretty good game.

Thumbs up

Oh I know it is. I heard a youtube video by criss right. I hope he can get the server  stability  fixed. I know he was discussing something  to that effect on his twitter 3 days ago.

And yes by the way in my play through I will be brutally honest. If I don't like something I say it. If you want to hear a live demo once the server is up subscribe to my youtube channel. It's in my signature I believe.something I love the games mason does, they are hard, but awesome.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

Thumbs up

Hi guys,

Server stability has been a problem for a while, and I'm working on a few things that should get this properly fixed. Keep tuned, as we're nearly there!

Server is back, though.

I do like the 150% coin improvement thing. Will add that in.

Enjoy!

Thumbs up

IMHO, the game would be better if you could... y'know... Battle things.

Thumbs up

294 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-10-12 04:20:01)

oh no more battle games please.. there are like 1000000 of them
... where is the thumbs down button, again??

Thumbs up

yeah, but it would be neat if you could like choose if your map could be a battle map, and you could have different things, like fallers, pusher offers, and things like that to try and win races. also, as soon as I get the note that's in 5 bucks coming your way mason!

Thumbs up

hi there. the server is down! again! so hopefully this server stability inprovement is, like a big one.

Thumbs up

So... What can we conclude:
The developer either don't care to make the game stable enough that it doesn't crash every 12 hours or if he do, the developer simply don't know how...

A classic bgt example.
- NicklasMCHD

I'm me. Just me. No one else. Only meeee!

Thumbs up

sbyw is down dam it

Thumbs up

Now it's starting to get frustrating because I'm doing all this stuff and it just ain't working. I'm trying, guys. I really am. But with limited time, I can only do so much.

Thumbs up

300 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-10-12 16:48:39)

and also remember that the game is completely free of cost and the server, probably is not. So really, you have no right to "complain" (I did not use bad words in this post because some people in here might have start criing afterwards)

Thumbs up