2018-10-06 18:25:22

There is no going the other way when beginning the level. This almost reminds me of the bolder level but there's no way to pass it. I did notice that when I went rite enough, a hazard came at me from the rite, same with going left, but I can't go left when beginning.
Honestly, I wish that there was some kind of objective menue or stat page before beginning eatch level. The fire and another level has this, but at times I feel like I have to think like the devs to figure things out, which , well, with the majority of the levels, I can't do, because I wasn't there to test it, let alone assist in developing it. The sort of bad part about this is that I know for a fact that even if I make it passed level22, I know thatI'll have to enquire about other levels, rather than simply playing the game, enjoying myself and figuring it out by reading little objectives, which for the most part aren't there.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

Thumbs up

2018-10-06 19:16:58

Hi Rob you need to run through it all the way if you have the robot helper use it to kill the enemies.

Thumbs up

2018-10-06 20:27:58

Hi,

I've been planning to record a full walkthrough of the game, I just haven't really had time to do it.

On the level with the flood hazards, you need to be quick in order to pass before the hazards can get to you.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-10-06 21:43:53

Hey greg, I got the helper so everything's all good there, damm is that thing awesome!
at mason, man that would be cool bud. a full audio walkthrough for those who wish to use it. I'll keep at this and make it passed eventually haha.
Also I apologize if I came off alittle harsh at times, but sometimes things, well, they just get to me. This game really is an amazing game to me but it frustrates me when I don't want it to do so smile.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

Thumbs up

2018-10-07 01:57:01

Nah, you're perfectly OK Rob. I totally ghetcha.

2018-10-07 16:43:19

Hello, any hints on how to beet level 27? Are you suppose to avoid everything and just grab shit under water? Or how does this level work? Thanks all.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-10-07 18:20:13

Hi Mason that sounds like an awesome idea for making a full audio walk through and it would help me and others getting through the game like I did.  I'm now playing random levels.

Thumbs up

2018-10-08 02:18:01

Hi,

You need a scuba gear. Then, find the scroll and the door.

2018-10-08 07:06:54

Wow. Man I was just about to come on here and enquire about level27. I need some sort of weapon to get passed all them ennemies. If I move they just chase mme. It's like rivver raders but with a twist haha.

Thumbs up

2018-10-08 07:09:12

Yeah that is what it reminds me of.

Thumbs up

2018-10-08 18:41:13

Definitely. Accept that there's no way to kill or nutralise anything. I have no clue how to pass this level.
I do have a question about that gard rock paper level. What's the guards uniform for? It just is there in my invintory. I remember that during my first playthrough of that level, I somehow got a bag with loads of stuff in it, but on my second playthrough it wasn't there. I thought that the guards uniform had something to do with that but it doesn't seam like it.

Thumbs up

2018-10-09 02:03:02

Hi Rob it has to do with level 17 when the robot scanner scans it at the start of the level.

Thumbs up

2018-10-09 08:56:16

Hi.
Any tips on how to open the doors in level 25? Don't tell me I forgot something in the levels before and I have to restart the hole game again.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2018-10-09 13:00:20

Hello all, any tips on level 28? I can find the items when in the walls but I can't find that level teleporter. How the hell you go through this thingy. Thanks all.

2018-10-10 02:09:17

Hi for Cymba you need to get the keys on level 25 and for John on level 28 the level portal is in the middle you will hear wasps

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 02:48:28

Hey greg, oh, I gotchya now, thanks for clearing that up for me. Yeah, solving that puzzle is crucial. I have a save which leaves off at the guard level ,and when I played it through again and got it wrong, some ennemie who must have been the guard ran off. I somehow passed everything with only a few hits from an aro and a few wasps, and I couldn't find him. So I began the next level with a few aros and no gems, gold, you name it. Luckaly I put my level27 save back haha.
As for the game in general, I think that I'm gunna give this thing a break until we can get a walkthrough, either by audio or by text. Level27 is undooable for me at this point.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 03:47:14

no problem man I'm waiting for Masons audio walk through.  I just happened to beat level 27 by pure luck and the rest of the game.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 17:46:45

I'm working on an audio walkthrough as well. Already finished levels 1-6, I was just too nervous to post it haha.
For now, they're only on Anyaudio. Here is part 1. And part 2. More parts are coming soon! I hope anyway.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 18:48:21

Yo, sup guys! So I literally like played for like 3 or 4 hours and I now have a complete level 1-30 gameplay of th.
Things to note:
1. I am not by any means competing with anyone here. I mean, some of you guys are making walkthroughs. I'm totally fine with that. So don't think that I'm racing etc etc.
2: This is one single file, about 233 megabites. So you may need to skip around a bit if your looking for things.
3: This is not professional, I do, die, tons of times in fact. Lol.
Anyways, still here? Awesome! Here's the recording. This stays up for 21 days, so if someone could upload it somewhere more permanent that's fine too. Or just let me know after the link dies and you guys want it back.
Hope someone finds this usefull in some ways.
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g4 … 8f334d8464
you guys enjoy now. Take care.
audiogame

signature? Ok here goes:
WOTD is experiencing bug fixes. To be released once they are squashed and spray lovely technology everywhere. Um, that made no sense.

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 06:49:20 (edited by djrockmasterrob 2018-10-11 06:51:22)

Hey all,
At audiogame, wow thanks for this! On a funny note, lol this is possibly due to the fact that my pacients has long since ran out from my playing the game, but by your 4th lost life I was sounding like those guys in psycho strike when they get shot or hit haha rofl!
Again, thanks for this file, I got it on my laptop and now my desktop. I can do a public dropbox link. I have the 1tb of space so if the links don't expire or anything like that, I'll be more than happy to host on my dropbox.

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 07:34:54

Hi guys,

I'm now hosting game demos/walkthroughs on my site, over at

http://masonasons.me/th

I've posted Everstorm's review here. Enjoy!

2018-10-12 23:45:50

Hello all. So when beating all 30 levels of TH, I have now recorded a full walk through of the game. This includes commentarry of tips and tricks of how you can get through all 30 levels. Note, there is some random stuff that happens, such as people joining me on TT as I do this walk through plus, some other stuff. I'll edit and post up here when it's all finished.

2018-10-13 03:43:35

Hi Jon,

I'll definitely post your demo on my site when it's completed.

2018-10-13 08:42:07

I listened to a playthrough of the game. Definitely not buying at this point, though with further dev work and balancing I would consider it. There's a lot of neat ideas here.

The more I hear though, the more I feel this is really its own game, and not really Tomb Hunter anymore, and referring to tombs when many of the environments are clearly outdoors is just weird.

That said, I'd love to see connective story or hints/tips embedded into the game, and the intro story changed entirely. This is actually putting me a little in mind of the Mazerunner series, where this kid wakes up in a strange environment with no idea how he got there or why he's there...and it turns out it's a conspiracy of sorts. Won't spoil the series in case others are interested in reading. In any case, if a rebrand is something you'd consider, Mason, then I'd be happy to help you do it. As I say, this game really isn't Tomb Hunter anymore, there's way too much differentiation from the source material. I'd also like to see a little bit more hints regarding the stuff you can buy from the shop (robot helper, parachute, scuba gear, time bombs, etc). Even if it meant intro text (in the form of the scrolls you're picking up?) in each level. Would be willing to work with you on that, too.

I am not, absolutely not, trying to hijack your project. I'm trying to help it. Tell me to get lost, and I'll shut up about it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 17:42:00

Hi.
I have finally beaten the demo, really like what I saw and the challenges in the demo version, so I have bought the game. I have also read through most post here in the topic, and done my best to skip all the hints and tips.
I look forward to give the full version a try.
My only two complains are:
1. Holding down the escape key to quit is okay. But why is that not mentioned in the readme? Or have I just missed it?
2. Is it true that you can mess up the game so you have to restart?

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D