2018-10-09 22:21:38

So, Guys, I want to give away a copy of Knight Commander. I will take all the users email address that get posted here and put them through a randomiser and which ever one the program picks will be the lucky owner of a  copy of Knight Commander. I will let it run for a few weeks to get as many people as possible then make the draw. Note, for some odd reason I can only gift to people using the US store.  Just put in your apple ID email address and I will add you to my randomiser list, and at the end I will gift the app to the one that the app picks, and announce on this topic who won. Of course the winner will automatically know as they should get a notification when they get the gift code.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-10-09 23:40:53

Hi there,

Thanks for this opportunity. This is going to be fun!  My email address is [email protected]

Regards,

Shinobi

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2018-10-09 23:43:22

Alright, you are in the randomiser. Good Luck. Also, if this one goes well, I plan on doing FEER one of these days too.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-10-10 02:13:18

[email protected]

2018-10-10 02:18:30

Alright, you're in.

2018-10-10 12:36:46

good.
my email is [email protected]

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-10-10 12:57:57

hi
i'm not sure i'm going too winn but i still think this will be fun.
My email adress is [email protected].
have a nice day.

2018-10-10 14:31:18

My apple ID email address is:
[email protected]

2018-10-10 15:02:00

alright. you're all in. Come on folks get those email addresses in. I'll draw two weeks from yesterday.

2018-10-10 20:01:28

nice!
my email address is [email protected]

Yours kindly

2018-10-11 01:09:11

Alright, you're in... Good luck.

2018-10-11 12:19:01

Cool Thing. My email is [email protected]

2018-10-12 17:58:06

alright, you're in the list.

2018-10-13 19:14:18

Come on folks, it's a free copy of Knight Commander. Get your email addresses in and get a chance to win!

2018-10-23 05:58:07

The give away is going to happen tomorrow at 3:30 centrl standard time! Yes, I'm doing it.!

2018-10-23 21:21:13

I'll give it away in a little over an hour

2018-10-23 22:38:35

kristijan You have won the give away!