2018-10-10 13:03:04

hi
so, i ran the game yesterday and tried to sign in. However, it said server unreachable. i then checked my internet conection and i was conected to the internet.
And then a guy did a walkthrough  of this game about 4 hours latter. I tried to sign in today but the sam thing server unreachable happend.
What's the problem? And more importantly what should i do?
Thanks.

2018-10-10 14:50:20

bgt Runtime errors. Also,  if it crashes, I don’t see why Mason can’t just make a BGT script to task kill it and relaunch it but oh well

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-10-11 01:07:06 (edited by x0 2018-10-11 01:09:40)

mason supposedly has a "runtime meter" a program that sees the dialogs and relaunches it. It appears that isn't working, he must be getting a different kind of crash, possibly the dictionary related bgt hang, you know the one, the one that says not responding and loops the last second of sound? He's rarely ever around, and his girlfriend is 7 or 8 hours ahead of him so his sleep schedule is all fucked up, he's not online most of the time that normal Americans are. I'm wondering if he'll just give me basic access to his server in some fashion that I can rerun the damn thing. I'm on that game a lot when I'm not in school, and even sometimes when I am, and he appointed me admin because I've known him for a good while and have a real desire to contribute to the game. I then proceeded to be online for the next two fucking days. So yeah I'm around enough that if it's down it should come up in a more reasonable timeframe smile.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.