Hi,
I'm thinking of playing this game and finishing it. I want to get everything.
My question is are their cheats to get past the puzzles?
I remember one in the ice cavesin joto  where I had to move boulders to the right hols in the cave.
I eventually gave up on the original game because i couldn't get past the caves.

Thumbs up

I would recommend using guides instead. They give a false sense of actually doing the work your self.

“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”
― Carl Sagan

Thumbs up

theirs a guide on getting past the puzzle of alph?

Thumbs up

I'm sure there's at least one game walkthrough with directions on how to handle the puzzles, yes.

Thumbs up

any recommendations?

Thumbs up

6 (edited by Mads 2018-10-09 01:27:55)

I know this is a walkthrough for the normal crystal version, but i have used it with the aniversary version too:
http://pokemonlp.wikia.com/wiki/Appendi … alkthrough
Sorry I don't know how to set in a link, but I really don't have time and it is sh*t'o'clock in the night. Hope it isn't too big a problem copying it...
If you don't like it or what ever, I am sure a quick search will get you some more, i just remembered this as being quite straight forward...
And if any one know how to copy a link in chrome, do tell.
/Edit: Never mind, the link works... Great...

“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”
― Carl Sagan

Thumbs up

thanks i'll take a look

Thumbs up

Glad to help.

― Carl Sagan

Thumbs up