2018-10-08 00:34:38

Hi
so, most of the time wen I open a thing like skype, teamtalk, or start recording with virtual recorder, my quality drastically drops. how do i fix this? It makes playing games with a team on tt almost impossible, and it makes my recordings sound like shit.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-08 03:03:18

would need more information about your setup and your operating system. there are options to stop Skype taking control of your sound settings for example though and windows options to stop devices taking exclusive power or dipping others down which sounds like the issue you're having. of course you could just have a terrible sound card but most onboard ones even these days are pretty good so I'd doubt that.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-08 19:17:56

tell me the info you need and I can probably get it to you

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-08 19:52:42

First off...as said, system specs
Second: What do you record with? Not every recorder plays nicely with other programs. It's well known recording eats up resources after all. THe obvious solution would be to say oh just get a better computer...but I'm sure once we got your system info thre's less resource intensive programs out there.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers