2018-10-03 17:33:58

Hey guys, I am looking for a good ear piece, something with multipoint because I need to have 2 phones, decent batery life, something with about 9 or 10 hours minimum, I am away from home for alot of time these days and I need to keep my hands free and my phones in a smaall bag, so.
I was looking at plantronics devices because they are accessible because they have built in voice, their apps are accessible too and I like them, I saw alot of them.
And there is the problem, there are alot of models on the market and do not know what to choose.
Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance, your help is apreciated.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-10-03 21:04:15

well, I am not really sure what you want to do. What are you looking for in the ear piece?
many controls or just a multifunction one?
I have personally owned just one plantronics device, and then an lg one and an opday one (many of them are promoted and discounted through the blind bargains website)

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-03 21:29:13

I need something who can take my phone sound like talk back and music, multipoint andd a decent microphone.
And like I said, long batery life.
I looked alot on google before posting things and for now plantronics satisfied my needs but there are many diferent models, the explorer 50 and 50 r, the m series above and including m70, do not understand what are the diferences, I tried searching them too.
So, can you tell me what model did you have of plantronics and if you were satisfied with it?
What you liked and what you did not.

2018-10-04 11:57:13

ah OK. The one I had bought (I confess I had to browse my amazon order history WAY back to 2010) was the Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Earpiece
I am not really sure about the multipoint on this one but I think it can do it. I believe battery life would disappoint you in this one, but it does come with a recharging case so if you store it for say, half an hour it will still recharge. I remember that conversations on it were pretty clear.
The problem with most bt headphones I have is that they are rather limited in their controls. And that is why i had recently bought an LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-760. its  very comfortable to wear, battery life is pretty decent on it, and it does have a whole bunch of controls plus many voice prompts Audio is also great (and I am a musician) so its rare that I say this about headphones that are not really audio production ones.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-07 20:30:27

First, thanks for this, I was asking someone and he said this thing was discontinued, I finaly have only 2 obtions left, I eliminated alot of them, the m70 and m70 r from Plantronics, can not find any dyference on google, not any comparison or something.
If someone knows it, I will be happy to hear.
Thanks.

2018-10-08 14:24:18

hi, i would like to know what these ear pieces are and what you use them for? i never heard about some thing like this.
the only ear piece i know of is the one a deff person uses

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-10-08 16:12:59

It is an ear bud who clips onto or stays into your ear, it has bluetooth and it is  used to talk without touching the phone, or listenning to music and some of them have features like you can connect 2 phones to them, voice prompts and many things like that.