2018-07-17 12:39:53

No problem, I can do that for future posts.

I'm playing around with the latest free version, which at the time of this post is A16.

I normally post here when I find bugs to report, those bugs usually contain spoilers for the game.

If you're on the same version I am, take a look in the library.

This isn't a spoiler, just a little hint.

To save you looking for the latest public release, I've provided the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/20058371

2018-07-17 12:52:24

Hello!
Thanks for the advice! I'll check it out. I'm still hesitating about taking the a17 patreon built though...

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-19 10:44:03

Spoiler alert, don't read the rest of this post if you don't want me to ruin things.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, so I'm going to post the scene here. "Is something wrong?"

Anna turns quickly at the sound of your voice. She tenses, but you see her relax slightly.

"Oh! It’s nothing. My shoulders are just a little stiff."

"I know something for that if you want." You step into the room. Anna looks at you quizzically.

"Excuse me?"

"Here. Come sit on the bed." You see apprehension in her eyes, but Anna slowly steps over to the guest bed. Hesitantly, she sits on its edge, looking up at you.

"Now just turn your back to me." You see her eyes widen and fear creep into them. "I’m not going to hurt you."

Anna hesitates once more, but pulls her legs under her and shifts on the bed. She sets the feather duster in front of her knees.

"I’m going to touch your shoulders and hair. Try not to tense up. Just relax." You move her  ?  Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: npc is not defined locks aside so they fall down her chest, then place your hands on her shoulders. You hear her inhale sharply, but her shoulders remain loose.

You start applying gentle pressure along her trapeziums, moving your forearms to apply gentle pressure down your thumbs as you massage the tight muscle. You keep your fingers straight as you continue massaging her warm flesh, feeling the muscle loosen as you continue.

You watch Anna roll her head to one side. You see her hands clutching the hem of her dress as a soft groan escapes her lips. As you continue, you hear soft sighs and groans as you apply slightly harder pressure or squeeze, her clenched hands slowly uncurling until they lay limply on her legs. This close you can smell her tantalizing scent, and you try not to look down the valley of her cleavage.

You stop and remove your hands from her Fair shoulders. You smile inwardly as you see her sway momentarily, then slide off the bed. Anna turns to face you, and for the first time you can see the crimson blush on her cheeks.

"Better?" You ask, keeping your tone light and casual. Speechless, she nods vigorously and picks up the feather duster once more.

"Thank you very much." She says, her cheeks a deep crimson.

"No problem." You step out of the room as she resumes her dusting.

2018-08-04 03:48:56

New Inheritance build is up for anyone who is interested!

\

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below.  If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge.  With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time!  Every little bit helps.

Inheritance is a text based game with art.  A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game.

\

What's new in the latest Supporter build?

A18:
-Added a new scene to the "Meeting Maki" story.  Temporary shortcut to the scene from the previous scene.  It's a big one, spanning 11.9k words of content in total.  Submitted by LFNPark.
-Added a new scene to the "Meeting Maki" story.  Temporary shortcut to the scene from the previous scene.  1.8k words of content.  Submitted by LFNPark.
-Added the final scene of the "Meeting Maki" story to the game.  Temporary shortcut to the scene from the previous scene in the set.  1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFNPark.
-Billiards Content.  Began fleshing out this content quite a bit.  Added new text for the portion of the scene where the main character breaks.  Probably tripled the amount of content there.  .8k words of new content.
-Eavesdropping Content.  Wrote two new eavesdropping events.  .5k words of content.
-Punishments Content.  Added a new spanking scene for Anna, requires very positive relationship stats to appear.  .4k words of content.
-Conversation Content.  Added "Work Conversations" to Anna's conversation options.  There are currently five small scenes, of which between 1-3 can play out at a time depending on your relationship stats with her.  .6k words of content.
-Shower Content.  Added two new small pieces to the Shower content.  One for turning on the water, one for stepping beneath it. .2k words of content.
-Added the Anna and Eve sauna content.  8.9k words of content.  Submitted as a contest entry by AbyssalEros.
-Added one new ambient scene that can take place in the back yard during daylight hours.  .1k words of content.
-Added the "Forest" area to the Mansion Grounds.  Includes six small ambient scenes.  .6k words of content.
-Added "Isawu Cumming's Fortune Telling & Witchcraft" to the West Street in Pendleton.  Includes four small ambient scenes.  .6k words of content.
-Added "My Neighbor's Closet" to the Mid Main Street in Pendleton.  Includes five small ambient scenes.  .5k words of content.
-Added "Sharky's Bowling and Billiards" to the East Street in Pendleton.  Includes seven small ambient events.  .7k words of content.
-Added "Needle Point Tattoo & Piercing" to the West Street in Pendleton.  Includes three small ambient events.  .4k words of content
-Added "Wet Willy's Titty Trap" to the West Street in Pendleton.  Includes ten small ambient events.  1.4k words of content.
-Added "The Muffin Top" to Mid Main in Pendleton.  Includes four small ambient scenes.  .4k words of content.
-Added "Tricky Dick's Pawn & Loan" to Mid Main in Pendleton.  Includes four small ambient scenes.  .3k words of content.
-Added "The Bookworm" to Mid Main in Pendleton.  Includes three small ambient events. .3k words of content.
-Added a new slave named Mitsuko.  This scene introduces her and makes it so you can add her to your household, but there is no followup content yet.  2k words of content.  You can find the scene at The Love Shack in Pendleton.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added a new scene for Mitsuko that can play out at middling relationship levels in the livingroom during the evenings.  .6k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added a new scene for Mitsuko that can play out at mid/lowish relationship levels in any room with a hard floor.  .5k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added the first set of punishments for Mitsuko.  There are currently two possible scenes for each style of punishment.   1.3k words of content.  Irish Major Tom revised my work for this content (Their character, so I felt it was important that they have a chance to make adjustments to the content as needed to fit their vision for the character.)
-Wrote and added the code for displaying Mitsuko's stats and to let you change her assignments.
-Added Cheat functions for Mitsuko.
-Couch content.  .2k words of content for a single small scene for the interactive couch function.  This is for the middle segment of that scene structure.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  .6k words of content spanning ten small scenes for when you initiate sex while in bed.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  .7k words of content spanning four small scenes for when you initiate sex while not in bed.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  1.7k words of content spanning fourteen small scenes for the missionary sex position.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  2.1k words of content spanning seventeen small scenes for the doggystyle sex position.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  .7k words of content spanning four small scenes for cumming on her belly.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  .3k words of content spanning two small scenes for cumming on her back.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  .4k words of content spanning three small scenes for cumming in her pussy.
-Sex scene content for Eve. 1.2k words of content spanning ten small scenes that can end the interactive sex scene.
-Sex scene content for Eve.  2k words of content spanning twelve small scenes for oral sex.
-Sex scene content for Eve. 1.1k words of content spanning six small scenes for oral cumshots.
-Added the ability to initiate sex with Eve in the master bedroom.
-Added three background images to the Master Bedroom.  The time of day will affect which image you see.
-Added three background images to the Entry Hall.  The time of day will affect which image you see.
-Added the code for a new NPC.  She won't be appearing in game for a couple of builds yet, but the ground work has been done so all we have to do to get her into the game is to add content..
-Rebuild of the name system.
-Fixed a bug that was preventing two of the Love Shack scenes from playing.
-Had a couple of images improperly named in the intro, have been fixed.
-Implemented a new system in the background that should help minimize the number of broken saves we have between builds.  It's probably not going to catch everything, but it should be a big step in the right direction.
-One of our helpers did a rework of the Billiards code.  Mostly it was a case of adjusting probabilities so it was much less likely that someone would run the table.
-Fixed a couple of minor bugs in the code, nothing game breaking though.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar issues.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 8/03/18

\

What's new in the latest Free build?

A17:
-Added one new diary entry for the slave Nora.  .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene to the back yard that only appears during the 10pm hour and involves mid/high relationship stats for Anna (Not high, not low.)  Submitted by LFN Park.  2.2k words of content.
-Added the ability to drive in to town even though there's barely any content there yet.  Started laying the groundwork for future content in that area.
-Added "The Love Shack" location to West Street in Pendleton.    Room description and six small ambient events in total. .7k words of content.
-Added "North Main" location to Pendleton.  Includes three ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "Mid Main" location to Pendleton.  Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .2k words of content.
-Added "West Street" location to Pendleton.  Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "East Street" location to Pendleton.  Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "South Main" location to Pendleton. Includes two ambient scenes unique to this location.  .4k words of content.
-Added "Main Street" location to the town of Pendleton along with three simple ambient scenes, two of which can play out at any given time.  These scenes are shared across all street locations.  .5k words of content.
-Wrote and added a scene that begins in the Kitchens and can only trigger in the 10am hour.  Scene plays out at mid/high to high relationship values with both girls.  Scene sponsored by Matty.  4k words of content.
-Wrote and added four small scenes for driving into town. .3k words of content.
-Wrote and added four small scenes for driving home from town.  .3k words of content.
-Added the "Gate" location to the mansion grounds.
-Added three small events to the Gate location.  .3k words of content between all of the "Gate" content.
-Added a unique scene that can be triggered if you have high relationship levels with both girls.  This will trigger an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark. .9k words of content. 
-Added a unique scene that takes place in the front yard.  This is the second scene in an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark. 1.7k words of content. 
-Added a unique scene that takes place in the dining room.  This is the third scene in an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark.  4k words of content.
-Added a unique scene that takes place at the pool.  This is the fourth scene in an event chain.  Submitted by LFNPark.  3.3k words of content.
-Completely rebuilt the meal mechanic behind the scenes.
-Wrote two new Breakfast scenes.  One if only eating with Anna, one if only eating with Eve.  .7k words of content.
-Wrote two new Lunch scenes.  One if only eating with Anna, one if only eating with Eve.  .6k words of content.
-Wrote two new Dinner scenes.  One if only eating with Anna, one if only eating with Eve.  .7k words of content.
-Wrote three new couch/television scenes.  .2k words of content between them.
-Went through the meal scenes and updated them to include an exit.
-Went through the couch end scenes and added exits for them.
-Wrote two new eavesdropping scenes.  Both are fairly small.  In total, about .1k words of content between them.
-Went through the eavesdropping scenes and updated them to include an exit.
-Wrote a new sleep scene.  Can play out if you are sleeping with Eve, she has very little fear of you, and very little affection.  .6k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that appears in any room with a hard floor.  Can play out at any relationship level.  .9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that appears in every East facing room with a window.  Can play out at any relationship level.  1.5k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that appears in every West facing room with a window.  Can play out at any relationship level.  1.4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that requires high affection and low to middling fear and daylight hours.  1k words of content.
-Added twelve diary entries for the Great Uncle's first slave, Belle.  You can find the notebook in the nightstand in the master bedroom.  7.2k words of content.
-Added a new Personal Conversation for Eve.  Requires very good relationship stats with Eve, have not kissed Eve, and having sex with Anna. 1k words of content.
-Wrote two new NPCs into the code.  These characters will be added in a future update.
-Added an exit from the Entry Hall to the Front Yard.  Thought I'd done this previously, . . . guess I was wrong.
-Updated the mansion blueprints in the image folder with improved versions as well as added some WIP art to the folder.
-Fixed a minor bug preventing one of the "driveway" scenes from playing.
-Fixed a wide range of small bugs, spelling and grammar errors.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 7/05/18

\

Patreon Links:
A18 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20532476

A18 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20532508

A17b Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/20532559

2018-08-04 07:16:29

This is probably not a huge deal, but I'll point it out for realism more than anything else.

I'm not going to write spoilers this time, since I haven't discovered any bugs this time round.

If you're reading long journal entries, shouldn't time pass?

It just seems that hardly any time passes while you're reading these journals.

2018-08-04 07:30:05

kool_turk wrote:

This is probably not a huge deal, but I'll point it out for realism more than anything else.

I'm not going to write spoilers this time, since I haven't discovered any bugs this time round.

If you're reading long journal entries, shouldn't time pass?

It just seems that hardly any time passes while you're reading these journals.

I can go back and check the time progression in the diaries.  I might have missed time in a couple, but fixing that should only take a few moments.

As for the time passage, I actually timed myself reading the pieces, rounded up to the nearest minute, then doubled it for time progression (I read fast.)  How fast do they take you to read (Being diary entries, the character would be reading it, so I was hoping to capture a fairly natural reading speed for the time progression.

Hope you're enjoying the new build!

2018-08-04 09:45:33

I guess everyone reads at a different speed.

For me the entries depending on length take from around 30 seconds for the shorter entries to maybe a minute and a half for the longer entries.

The note book in the master bedroom took about 10 minutes to read the entire thing.

I didn't really time it

Slight spoiler and speculation alert.

Don't read the rest if you want to discover things for yourself.

I like the journals, nice to see we're slowly getting an idea of the great uncle's backstory.

I do hope his death is explained eventually, because at the moment, not everything is adding up.

2018-08-04 15:36:59

There's actually a side story that's been added where you can meet one of the Great Uncle's associates.  You'll find that some of the mystery surrounding his death begins to reveal itself.  wink

2018-08-07 08:00:52

I'm not sure if this is a bug, I'm using version A17.

After you drive into town, you can't do anything.

You can't get out of the car and explore, it's like the scene plays out, but you're still stuck in the garage.

I know it's an early implementation, so was wondering if it's suppose to be like that or if something is broken.

2018-08-07 18:28:12

Thank you for saying something.

Yes, this is a bug.  It was pointed out and was fixed for A18.  Basically I hadn't set up the code to move the character the way I had originally intended and it was leaving you in the original location.

On the up side, other than just a little ambience, there's not much to do in the town at the moment.  wink

2018-09-29 04:04:34

Have a new build ready for anyone interested!

\

This game features:
-A sand box environment.
-Dynamic relationship building.
-At present, 4 slaves with many more planned for the future.
-More than 80 interactive scenes.
-Many interactive functions that allow you to interact with your environment in meaningful ways.
-You can assign work schedules, tell them what they are allowed to eat, where they have to sleep, manage as much or as little of their life choices as you want.
-A system that tracks minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and even years. 
-More than 100 images.
-A massive estate spanning 50 locations that you can explore.

What we have planned:
-NPCs who interact with one another, building friendships or rivalries over time.
-A fully customizable clothing system.
-Merchants where you can buy new items.
-Buy, sell, and train your slaves as you see fit
-Put your slaves to work cleaning, tending the yard, working in town, or pimp them out for a few extra bucks on the side.
-Pregnancy, sire and raise children.
-A weather system that will allow for the weather, and even the seasons to change naturally.
-And so very much more, . . .

\

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below.  If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge.  With a small pledge, you gain early access to the latest build as well as other perks while helping ensure I can continue doing this full time!  Every little bit helps.

Inheritance is a text based game with art.  A portion of all earnings goes toward new art for the game.

\

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A20:
-Added The Blowjob and Fingering branches to Eve's Sauna Scene.  1.9k words of content added in total.  Contest entry from AbyssalEros.  NOTE:  I have NOT written additional relationship variants for this yet but hope to do so soon.  The content is fairly cruel.  You have been warned.
-Added a new bed time scene for Anna.  This scene can appear at any relationship level and plays out late at night.  Submitted by LFN Park.  1.6k words of content.
-Added a new Laundry Room scene for Anna and Eve.  This one appears at mid to high relationship values and is a unique scene.  Submitted by Nynx. 2.3k words of content.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Three Intros written.  Which ones play can depend on time of day.  These scenes can be found in any of the "hall" locations.  .5k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Four Rejections written.  Which ones play depend on time of day.  .4k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Eight Core scenes. 1.9k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Four Endings written.  .8k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote an interactive scene for Eve, it actually triggers during the Hide and Seek content that was just added.  .7k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote fourteen early scenes for Gaia.  There is a new function in the back yard of the estate that allows you to access these early interactions with her for the sake of relationship building.  One of them is an interactive scene.  4.2k words of content.
-Added the St Andrew's Cross function to the Dungeon location.
-Added five Start scenes related to the St Andrew's Cross.  1.5k words of content.
-Added three Whipping start scenes related to the St Andrew's Cross. .4k words of content.
-Added eleven Whipping core scenes related to the St Andrew's Cross.  1.6k words of content.
-Wrote the first round of End scenes for the St Andrew's Cross.  Twentyfour scenes in total reflecting a range of relationship values and health.  2.4k words of content.
-Added a new interactive scene to the ballroom for Mitsuko.  Takes place at high relationship levels in the evening hours.  .9k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added two new conversations for Mitsuko through her "Casual Talk" option.  .3k words of content between them.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom. 
-Added two new ambient scenes to "Wet Willy's".  .2k words of content between them.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 1 to the game. 1.3k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 2 to the game. 1.5k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 3 to the game. 1.5k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 4 to the game. 1.7k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added one new location to Pendleton.  The Drinking donkey.  This location includes six ambient scenes.  .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene to the Bar in Pendleton that introduces a new NPC.  2.1k words of content.  Only plays out late at night.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added a Theater Mode to the CHEAT Menu.  This will be used to display short stories and other content related to the game that happens off screen so to speak.  This will also act as an incentive for pledges.
-Added "Fight" to Theater Mode.  2.2k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Wounds" to Theater Mode.  2.5k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Recover" to Theater Mode.  1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "One Step" to Theater Mode.  1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Spar" to Theater Mode.  2.3k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Discovery" to Theater Mode.  5.1k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Peril" to Theater Mode.  2.6k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Respite" to Theater Mode.  2.9k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Cleanup" to Theater Mode.  1.4k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Song" to Theater Mode.  2.3k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Eve and the Candy Store" to Theater Mode.  2.2k words of content.
-Added "Interrogation" to Theater Mode. 2.3k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Scarred" to Theater Mode. 1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Epilogue" to Theater Mode. .5k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-There was a missing link leading to the bed time sex scenes for Eve.  Has been plugged in so those two scenes can be reached now.
-Rebuilt the guest rooms.  All six rooms have been been rewritten and now have unique descriptions for each room.  This amounts to about 4k words of rewritten text and an overall growth of about 200 words across all six locations.
-Added new art to the guest bedrooms, 25 new images across those locations.
-Updated the last B&W image in the intro with the newly completed colored version.
-Added exits to several more scenes that didn't have proper exits as well as made several small improvements to the game's code.  Thanks to Nynx.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 9/16/18

\

What's new in the latest Free build?

A19:
-Added a new scene that triggers in the Entry Hall some time after the picnic scene.  6.4k words of content.  Generously sponsored by Matty. 
-Added a new scene for Anna that can take place at any relationship level.  Can appear in most rooms in the mansion.  .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that takes place at high relationship values late at night at the Greenhouse. 2k words of content.  Submitted by Nynx.
-Added a new scene for Mitsuko to the Library.  1k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added a new scene for Mitsuko to the Living Room (Actually triggers through sleeping).  .8k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom
-Added a new scene for Mitsuko that appears in nearly every room in the mansion (Exceptions being: Attic, Dungeon, Laboratory, and Sauna).  .7k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added seven casual conversations for Mitsuko.  .7k words of content between them,  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added six personal conversations for Mitsuko.  1.4k words of content between them.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added the option to select a show to watch from the couch in addition to watching something at random.  Right now there is only a single show to be watched.
-Added "Futa Apocalypse" Season 1, Episode 1 to the game. 1.1k words of content.
-Added "Futa Apocalypse" Season 1, Episode 2 to the game. 1.1k words of content.
-Added "Futa Apocalypse" Season 1, Episode 3 to the game. 1k words of content.
-Added Mitsuko to the mansion Schedule you can access in the the sidebar.
-Minor rewrites to the returning home drive scenes.  Was describing the arrival in town rather than your arrival home.  This has been resolved.
-Added background art to Ballroom.  Four images.
-Added background art to Living Room.  Four Images.
-Added background art to Sauna.  Three images.
-Added background art to Study.  Four images.
-Added background art to Bathing Room.  Four images.
-Added background art to Guest Rooms.  Four images.
-Added background art to Dining Room.  Four images.
-Added background art to Library.  Four images.
-Fixed an images issue with the entry hall.
-Fixed a couple of minor bugs in the code, nothing game breaking though.
-Added a mountain of exits for scenes that didn't have them before.  Thanks to Nynx for helping out so much, they started helping out recently and they've been doing an amazing job.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar issues.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 8/31/18

\

Patreon Links:
A20 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/21711500

A20 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/21711502

A19 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/21711680

2018-10-08 08:34:45 (edited by Socheat 2018-10-08 08:35:46)

The game look pretty damn fun. But I have no idea how to trigger the events. big_smile

2018-10-08 14:21:32

Socheat wrote:

The game look pretty damn fun. But I have no idea how to trigger the events. big_smile

The girls do not yet move about the house on their own, so you actually need to summon them to a room if you want that room's events to appear for the time being.  Additionally, if you look at the starting page of the game, you will see a link to a wiki page, we've got a really great guy helping out on that front and much of the game's content is posted there with lists of required stats for most scenes.

On a side note, since the movement stuff is taking a lot longer than originally planned to get in place, I'm planning to remove the requirement that a girl be present for a scene to appear, that should make events MUCH easier to appear for people.  Patrons will see that change in the next build, everyone else will see it the following build.

2018-10-08 16:24:40

Ashaman, thank you for the tip. I'll look into that again, and see how far I can go. lol

2018-10-22 01:46:06 (edited by jsymes 2018-10-22 01:46:39)

@213, ahh, I'm glad the question was asked in 212, because I hadn't gotten around to asking the same question yet. tongue  Thanks for the tip, time to see how much further I can get this time! wink

AKA president731

2018-10-22 01:52:42

On a side note, the build that I am working on right now (Next pay build, two free builds from now), I removed the requirement that Anna and/or Eve are present for their scenes to trigger, so the next build is going to be VERY active.  Only weirdness that will cause is that you'll still need to summon them for things like bed, billiards, conversation, and the such.  You guys are going to love it.

2018-10-27 03:44:35

For anyone who's been debating on whether or not to try the game, A21 would be a REALLY good place to start.  wink

\

This game features:
-A sand box environment.
-At present, 4 slaves with many more planned for the future.
-More than 80 interactive scenes.
-Many interactive functions that allow you to interact with your environment in meaningful ways.
-You can assign work schedules, tell them what they are allowed to eat, where they have to sleep, manage as much or as little of their life choices as you want.
-More than 100 images.

What we have planned:
-NPCs who interact with one another, building friendships or rivalries over time.
-Put your slaves to work cleaning, tending the yard, working in town, or pimp them out for a few extra bucks on the side.
-A weather system that will allow for the weather, and even the seasons to change naturally.

\

\

A21:
-Wrote and added a new Sponsored Scene that can take place at night related to the Sleep function.  Requires that you have mid to high relationship with Eve, Anna must be sleeping with you and Eve is not.  4.9k words of content.  Generously sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote one new set of ending scenes for the St Andrew's Cross since there's a gap in the scenes for certain stat ranges.  This one should act as a catch all to prevent that.  .4k words of content.
-Wrote one new Hide and Seek event.  .4k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new Apple scenes for Gaia at fairly high relationship stats.  .9k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new small scenes for the Shower for when you choose to wash yourself.  .2k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new "Drive to town" scenes.  .2k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new "Drive home" scenes.  .2k words of content.
-Improved the Cheat Menu by adding return functions which should make it easier to navigate.
-Rebuilt the code for nearly all of the events involving Anna and/or Eve within the mansion (About 15 per location, across nearly forty locations.  The mansion is going to feel pretty busy now.).  Scenes involving Mitsuko and scenes outside the mansion will behave normally.  You're still going to need to summon girls to various places to use some of the functions though (Sex, Dungeon stuff, talk with them, etc.)
-Fixed a bug with Mitsuko's Ballroom content that was throwing a trinary of errors when you tried to comfort her.
-Made some small adjustments to the Billiards code.
-One of our coders was finally able to run down the bug in the Billiards code.  That should be working correctly now
-Other small adjustments and fixes.
-Added two images to the Kitchens.
-Added two images to the Laundry area.
-Added four images to the Lounge.
-Added two images to the Servant's Area.
-Added two images to the Storage area.
-Updated the Special Thanks area 10/23/18

\

What's new in the latest free build?

A20:
-Added The Blowjob and Fingering branches to Eve's Sauna Scene.  1.9k words of content added in total.  Contest entry from AbyssalEros.  NOTE:  I have NOT written additional relationship variants for this yet but hope to do so soon.  The content is fairly cruel.  You have been warned.
-Added a new bed time scene for Anna.  This scene can appear at any relationship level and plays out late at night.  Submitted by LFN Park.  1.6k words of content.
-Added a new Laundry Room scene for Anna and Eve.  This one appears at mid to high relationship values and is a unique scene.  Submitted by Nynx. 2.3k words of content.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Three Intros written.  Which ones play can depend on time of day.  These scenes can be found in any of the "hall" locations.  .5k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Four Rejections written.  Which ones play depend on time of day.  .4k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Eight Core scenes. 1.9k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Hide and Seek with Eve.  Four Endings written.  .8k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote an interactive scene for Eve, it actually triggers during the Hide and Seek content that was just added.  .7k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote fourteen early scenes for Gaia.  There is a new function in the back yard of the estate that allows you to access these early interactions with her for the sake of relationship building.  One of them is an interactive scene.  4.2k words of content.
-Added the St Andrew's Cross function to the Dungeon location.
-Added five Start scenes related to the St Andrew's Cross.  1.5k words of content.
-Added three Whipping start scenes related to the St Andrew's Cross. .4k words of content.
-Added eleven Whipping core scenes related to the St Andrew's Cross.  1.6k words of content.
-Wrote the first round of End scenes for the St Andrew's Cross.  Twentyfour scenes in total reflecting a range of relationship values and health.  2.4k words of content.
-Added a new interactive scene to the ballroom for Mitsuko.  Takes place at high relationship levels in the evening hours.  .9k words of content.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added two new conversations for Mitsuko through her "Casual Talk" option.  .3k words of content between them.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom. 
-Added two new ambient scenes to "Wet Willy's".  .2k words of content between them.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 1 to the game. 1.3k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 2 to the game. 1.5k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 3 to the game. 1.5k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added "Freakshow" Season 1, Episode 4 to the game. 1.7k words of content.  Submitted by Pervy Sage.
-Added one new location to Pendleton.  The Drinking donkey.  This location includes six ambient scenes.  .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene to the Bar in Pendleton that introduces a new NPC.  2.1k words of content.  Only plays out late at night.  Submitted by Irish Major Tom.
-Added a Theater Mode to the CHEAT Menu.  This will be used to display short stories and other content related to the game that happens off screen so to speak.  This will also act as an incentive for pledges.
-Added "Fight" to Theater Mode.  2.2k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Wounds" to Theater Mode.  2.5k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Recover" to Theater Mode.  1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "One Step" to Theater Mode.  1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Spar" to Theater Mode.  2.3k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Discovery" to Theater Mode.  5.1k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Peril" to Theater Mode.  2.6k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Respite" to Theater Mode.  2.9k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Cleanup" to Theater Mode.  1.4k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Song" to Theater Mode.  2.3k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Eve and the Candy Store" to Theater Mode.  2.2k words of content.
-Added "Interrogation" to Theater Mode. 2.3k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Scarred" to Theater Mode. 1.7k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-Added "Epilogue" to Theater Mode. .5k words of content.  Submitted by LFN Park.
-There was a missing link leading to the bed time sex scenes for Eve.  Has been plugged in so those two scenes can be reached now.
-Rebuilt the guest rooms.  All six rooms have been been rewritten and now have unique descriptions for each room.  This amounts to about 4k words of rewritten text and an overall growth of about 200 words across all six locations.
-Added new art to the guest bedrooms, 25 new images across those locations.
-Updated the last B&W image in the intro with the newly completed colored version.
-Added exits to several more scenes that didn't have proper exits as well as made several small improvements to the game's code.  Thanks to Nynx.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way.  Last updated 9/16/18

\

Patreon Links:
A21 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22324338

A21 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22324339

A20 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22324340

\

Enjoy the game?  Consider a small pledge for early access!  It's support from all the fans who enjoy this game that help me pay for new art for these projects and pays my bills so I can continue doing this full time!

2018-10-27 05:47:05

Hey ashaman, had a quick question. I've got a saved game from a19, can I extract a20 and load this game, or will I have to start over with the new version? Thanks much.

AKA president731

2018-10-27 12:48:43

For this particular version, yes you can.

I tried it earlier and it worked fine.

A few versions back that wasn't the case, but that was because he made some major changes which broke game saves at the time.

I haven't gotten too far into the game this time round, so I'm not too worried if I have to restart.

2018-10-27 16:46:57

As kool_turk mentioned, a few builds (Right about 18-19, can't remember off hand which)  back we added some code to the game that allows old saves to be used in new builds.

2018-10-27 20:58:03

Ok, thanks to you both for that.

AKA president731

2018-11-24 02:44:36

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

This game features:
-A sand box environment.
-At present, 5 slaves with many more planned for the future.
-More than 90 interactive scenes.
-More than 140 images.

What we have planned:

\

\

Player reviews:

"Fantastic start, really immersive.
I tried to go the cruel path and can't continue, the girls' reactions are just too strong
Time to be a carebear for a little while I guess."
-kalifianto

"I gotta say, I absolutely loved that intro. It has all the things that make me interested in a game. Specifically, the focus on writing and character building, the "emotional porn" I guess some call it, and yet still the arousal you get from a game like this."
-Treestump

"Man this game is awesome.

I want to be bad, but i end up feeling bad about being and then i'm good."
-nicktrocado

"Hm...I am conflicted ...the writer is good at making me question what the best path is ...I mean of the two choices here (I will never be a total abusive asshole, not even in a game so for me there's only two choices here, not 3 (abusing her is out of the question!)...no, I can't even roleplay that! I can roleplay a greedy person, a person driven by revenge, hell even someone who's a racist should I really need to etc. etc. but not someone who's just an evil asshole!):

- stop Anna from having sex with you (either by saying you aren't even remotely intersted in her, which would in my case be a lie, not to mention totally uncalled for! Or by saying that if there's going to be sex then it will be consensual (which more or less means she has to initiate it without thinking that she has to, but because she wants it!))

- have sex with her but make it special for her (the absolute opposite to the uncle who basically used her as a living sex-doll!)

The first choice seems to be the better one at face value, but on the other hand: She's enjoying herself in choice two (she clamps down on the protagonist's head when he's eating her out because she has an orgasm and she seems to like kissing, too) and it seems to establish a better connection between the protagonist and her (not to mention that giving someone who's had very few good things happen to them a very good one seems like something you really should do)

I really don't know which is the morally superior choice...:(

ps: I love it when games challange me like that, sadly most AAA-Developers have stopped making games that really challenge you like this sad"
-DarthLAX

"Oh shit, this is by the guy who is writing The Allure of Wanton Cove. "An emotionally damaged woman who is haunted by the horrors she has experienced" huh? Considering it's this guy, those horrors might be pretty harsh. Looks awesome."
-TheImage

A22:
-Fixed a host of typos in existing scenes as well as fixed a broken bed time scene.
-Added a scene for Eve in the bathing room in the evenings.  Only appears 8pm-10pm in the evenings, at any relationship level.  3k words of content.
-Rebuilt the way some events work (Thank you HiEv for all the help.  All credit for the rebuild goes to you!).  Initially this will affect the karaoke content, but this same mechanic will be featured in the upcoming meal time rebuild, pregnancy, and had a lot of implications for other things as well.
-Added Cheat Menu options for Gaia, Mitsuko, and Rey.
-Wrote an intro scene for introducing a Karaoke machine to the lounge in the mansion. 1.4k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Added karaoke option to the sidebar in the lounge.  Have to trigger the intro event before it becomes available, and you'll want the girls present so their content can play.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "Achy Breaky" for Anna singing karaoke. .5k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "I will survive" for Anna singing karaoke.  .8k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "Like a Virgin" for Eve singing karaoke.  .5k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "Lollypop" for Eve singing karaoke.  .7k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "Wild Thing" for Eve singing karaoke.  .4k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "My Way" for the protagonist singing karaoke.  .4k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote "My Girl" for the protagonist singing karaoke.  .4k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote twenty four mini scenes for use with the karaoke system. .9k words of content.  Sponsored by Matty.
-Updated saves information to hopefully avoid conflicts with old saves.
-Added a new diary from the Great Uncle.  First two entries.  1.3k words of content.
-Added one interactive scene for Gaia in the forest.  1.1k words of content.
-Added three ambient scenes related to Gaia.  1.1k words of content.
-Added four more apple scenes for Gaia.  Available at low relationship values. 1.2k words of content.
-Added Cheap Computer interface.  .3k words of content.
-Added local advertisements to Computers.  Includes six sections. .3k words of content.
-Added personals to Computers.  Includes four ads. .2k words of content.
-Added help wanted ads to Computers.  Includes one ad.  .1k words of content.
-Added for sale ads to Computers.  Includes four ads.  .1k words of content.
-Added business advertisements to Computers.  Includes four ads.  .2k words of content.
-Added "Other" section to advertisements to Computers.  Includes one ad.  .1k words of content.
-Added new NPC to the game named Rey.  NPC code in game.
-Added intro scene chain to game for Rey character.  2.7k words of content.  Submitted by FaetheMaid
-Added a scene for Rey on the grounds.  Can play out in several locations at any relationship level.  .5k words of content. Submitted by FaetheMaid.
-Added a intro/followup scene for Rey in the entry hall.  Can play out at any relationship level. 1k words of content.  Submitted by FaetheMaid.
-Added cheat menu option to allow you to acquire Mitsuko and Rey for your home.
-Added two new images for the Attic.
-Added four new images for the hallway bathrooms.
-Added four new images to the gym.
-Added four new images to all of the servant's bedrooms.
-Added core cheat menu interface for Gaia and Rey.
-Updated the Special Thanks area 11/09/18

\

What's new in the latest free build?

A21:
-Wrote and added a new Sponsored Scene that can take place at night related to the Sleep function.  Requires that you have mid to high relationship with Eve, Anna must be sleeping with you and Eve is not.  4.9k words of content.  Generously sponsored by Matty.
-Wrote one new set of ending scenes for the St Andrew's Cross since there's a gap in the scenes for certain stat ranges.  This one should act as a catch all to prevent that.  .4k words of content.
-Wrote one new Hide and Seek event.  .4k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new Apple scenes for Gaia at fairly high relationship stats.  .9k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new small scenes for the Shower for when you choose to wash yourself.  .2k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new "Drive to town" scenes.  .2k words of content.
-Wrote and added two new "Drive home" scenes.  .2k words of content.
-Improved the Cheat Menu by adding return functions which should make it easier to navigate.
-Rebuilt the code for nearly all of the events involving Anna and/or Eve within the mansion (About 15 per location, across nearly forty locations.  The mansion is going to feel pretty busy now.).  Scenes involving Mitsuko and scenes outside the mansion will behave normally.  You're still going to need to summon girls to various places to use some of the functions though (Sex, Dungeon stuff, talk with them, etc.)
-Fixed a bug with Mitsuko's Ballroom content that was throwing a trinary of errors when you tried to comfort her.
-Made some small adjustments to the Billiards code.
-One of our coders was finally able to run down the bug in the Billiards code.  That should be working correctly now
-Other small adjustments and fixes.
-Added two images to the Kitchens.
-Added two images to the Laundry area.
-Added four images to the Lounge.
-Added two images to the Servant's Area.
-Added two images to the Storage area.
-Updated the Special Thanks area 10/23/18

\

Patreon Links:
A22 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22893047

A22 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22893209

A21 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22893310

2018-11-24 03:52:06

i found error in kitchen room when saw mitsuko hold a picture after choosing demand it given error that I put below
   Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token   Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token   Error:
<<set>>: bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-11-24 04:12:57

wightfall wrote:

i found error in kitchen room when saw mitsuko hold a picture after choosing demand it given error that I put below
   Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token   Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token   Error:
<<set>>: bad evaluation: Invalid or unexpected token

Thank you very much.  I started a list of things to look into in the morning, that's the first one on it.  Thank you for reporting the bug.

2018-11-25 10:15:21

Continuing with the bug reports.

slight spoiler alert, sort of.

I tried talking to Mitsuko in the love shack, I chose casual conversation and received the following.

You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.

This is using version A21 so it's possible it may have been fixed in the next version.