Hey guys, I'm still working on the  madden stuff. The person who helps me  with alot of this stuff will be gone for up to a month starting on the 5th of october, so it may be  november when we resume it. We're going to get the menu system close to finished hopefully sometime this week. If not all projects regarding madden will resume on  the middle of october, or november.

Thumbs up

For madden sakes, can’t electronic arts add tts support? Its not fair that you have to do this, and get this.
https://youtu.be/9vf13tMMQb4
https://youtu.be/XC9N13jv0nM

I am the tetris monster, I have a NES on my back, and when I sleep, I make 8bit sounds!

Thumbs up

Tell me if these need to be removed.

I am the tetris monster, I have a NES on my back, and when I sleep, I make 8bit sounds!

Thumbs up

Oh, I know about the shootings. Believe me, I have pounded the  forums begging  them to add TTS, and I haven't been the only one. No, I agree, We shouldn't have to do this, but we're going to do this.

Thumbs up

I think part of the problem is I don't think they thought this through all the way. Don't get me wrong here, I appreciate what EA has done more than I can say. For the most part though, anyone who buys madden for its price is going to want to do more than just play. They're going to want to customize, and create, and challenge, and compete. They're going to want to strategize. Most of which we can't do without a lot of headache at the moment. Again I'm not trying to bash EA, it's the last thing I'm trying to do, but I am trying to show how passionate I am to actually play the game in more than just name only.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up

OK, so I just got madden, and set up all the options, at least I'm pretty sure I did. Even raised all my skill sliders and lowered the CPU. My problem is this though. The vibration assists just feel like random vibrations to me, and this is after reading the 18 guide and knowing what to expect. And yes, it's set to assist and not normal. It doesn't help that I literally feel like my button inputs have no baring on my performance whatsoever. I dunno, just feeling really frustrated and like I'm not understanding something that everyone else does.

Thumbs up

Honestly I never messed with the sliders. I felt that way in the beginning with the vibrations, as you play more you'll understand them better.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up

Hi.
Is it just me or is the play now live option removed? When I click on exhibition and than play, I instantly get the team selection and not that menu where I can choose other games that happened in the last week.
Also, I want to start my franchise, but I have a slight issue, OCR doesnt really work for me, when you have an option with the on and off options, is on ones to the left or to the right?

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

Hi.
I seam to have a peculiar problem with madden 19 on PC. when I am in the options or any other menu that uses sliders, these sliders do not move or at leased they don't make a sound when you move them.
Does someone know what the problem could be?

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

Usually options are turned on by moving them to the left, and to the right is off.

Also, I'll check on the paly now live option.

Thumbs up

Hi.
Well, I found out some of the problems.
The play now live seams to be back, don't really know why it was gone for some time though, maybe a not up to date roster or something like that.
Regarding the sliders clicks, well, they seam to have been removed, the normal menu clicks are still there but the specific slider sounds are gone, doesn't really help accessibility matters EA.
Could you send that to the forum or to persons who are actually responsible for that, or,tell me where i can send that in?

Greetings Moritz

Thumbs up

Just to also let you know, I did try the play now live option, and it showed the games for me.  So, it's not a bug in the game.

Thumbs up

Yeah, also found that out in the last post, don't know why it was gone.
On another note, the october title update is out and they actually changed some sounds for the kicking meter. The procedure is the same, just some of the sounds are different now.
Also, i think that the crowd got a bit more livelier, you can now hear cheer leaders and the like, sounds quite good.

Greetings Moritz

Thumbs up

Oh, I know.  I love the new sounds. However, the broke the whistles for extra points and touchdowns.   I can't wait to see what they do for the november title update.  Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Thumbs up

Is this game ever gonna be available for the PC with the same accessibility changes? Would be cool.

I’m half monkey, half human.
When in the forest, I grab everything that gets in my way, At school I watch videos or do something else,
It’s monkey business.
Business monkey’s here!

Thumbs up

Hi.
Urm, the game is available for PC since launch already, it also includes the accessibility features like the versions for xbox and ps.

Greetings Moritz.

Thumbs up

Yep, sure does.

Thumbs up