2018-10-06 03:52:38

I am not sure if this belongs here, because it isn't new, but it's accessible and seems like it offers a  lot of options for a clicker game anyway. Expanding is a little interesting, but I think some other pro clicker gamer would be able to figure  it out and tell me. You can build a civilization with different cultural times, and there are  a bunch of buildings and resources you can unlock. I don't really know how to explain it  any  better then that. The only  thing I can't figure out is how to create granaries, but maybe someone could figure this out for me. smile
http://settlementanewworld.com/classic/game.html

Who am I? Simply me!

2018-10-07 00:53:44 (edited by goran 2018-10-07 00:54:09)

Hi.
This is actually a pretty cool game, Or would have been if its development had continued. It seems to be abandoned in favour of an improved multiplayer version of it which I don't think is released yet (although it has been 3 years since it's development has started.
I really liked it and played it for a while, only to be disappointed after finding out how dead and incomplete it is. sad I can never have enough of this kind of game LOL.
Regarding your question about building granaries if you still want to play it, there are links with numbers (1, 2, ETC) above the name of each building. Choosing any of those links change the level or type of the building below it. For example, clicking on the '2' link above tents replaces tents with huts. Grannaries can be built by clicking on the '2' link above the construction yard building, and 3 is storage pit or something like that.
have fun smile

2018-10-07 19:32:12

now i need to know how to create an iron mine.

Who am I? Simply me!