2018-10-04 10:03:26

Hey.I dont know what to play anymore.Can you guys recommand any audio game?Currently i play Tubesim and Playroom.If you can recommand audio games that are free and games you like.Thanks Guys!

2018-10-04 14:18:41

They are old games in that were released years ago, but they are of excellent quality and are the games I play more often than any others.

BG Klondike Solitair
http://www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/bgklondike.htm

BG Hangman
http://www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/bghangman.htm

BG Sudoku
http://www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/bgsudoku.htm

They have a lot more audio games than just these three, all free.

2018-10-04 14:53:51

hi
tell me wich zhonra you want and I can help you better
www.samtupy.com
redspot: stw: sammi senter
ch-games.ru: hvr, tbr
idt-group.ir: firefight
my game, the life in world: mahdi.jc-hosting.me
please report bugs you see in tlw topic in neu releesses room, thanks
l-works.net
brain station, sooper liam, much more
dragenapps, operation blacks kwear, trtr

2018-10-04 15:09:41

Try Psycho Strike, The Gate, Sammy Center, Bloodshed, Audio Game Hub, Adventure at C:, Mason Armstrong's games, Rhythm Heaven and the games from Oriol Gomez and the games by Jim Kitchen, particularly the adult once.

2018-10-04 17:57:54

You can also add Judgement Day by LWorks to my list of recommended games, I can't beat it myself except on easy difficulty, but I still have fun with it.

http://www.l-works.net/abandonware.php

2018-10-04 19:29:16

world of war, bk1, bk2, bk3, shadow of voices, paladin of sky, manamon, bg games, toom hunter, hvr, city mass, btb, ultrapower, more i'll tell

2018-10-04 19:42:52

mahdi, a couple of those games you mentioned are down, redspot and btb, and I wouldn't reccomend btb, it's not all that good. Don't just say random games,
@post 1, what kind of genre do you want? there's action, adventure, platformers, text based.
I would definitely recommend the choice of games site it's got a lot of really interesting games, that you can play the furst few chapters of most games for free!
I'd also reccomend liam's stuff hope i got that site correct.
And you might want to check out mason's games and programs promenantly sbyw and tomb hunter. that's all for now, but I'd say look threw audiogames.net for some good games.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-04 19:48:25 (edited by defender 2018-10-04 19:50:19)

Psychostrike and The gate aren't free...
And IMO Masons' games are pretty hit and miss, most of them have no real story or decent amount of content, end too early because their unfinished, ETC. 2DP (if you like building or can find an archive of maps) SBYW, and SBRW (if your into that kind of thing) are pretty decent though.
Audio hub is mostly kinda lame, especially on Windows, but I like the hunting, maze, and factory games, the archery game can be fun at higher levels if your patient, and the portion of the Samurai game where you need to react to the sound in time without being tricked by the others is alright too, but the rest of the Samurai stuff sucks, only good thing is the cool sound design and funny voice acting.

I like villins from beyond, Beatstar, the blind swordsman, A blind legend for IOS or Android (it's not free on PC) BK3 (you can play it with the JGT add-on for NVDA if you can't pay the 5 bucks for translations or get someone else to) crazy party, judgement day as mentioned by Orko, Escape Beat, Three D velocity AKA TDV2, World of War, Marina Break, Screaming Strike, Night of Parasite, Park Boss, Preludeamals, River raiders, Rode to Rage AKA RTR, Run for your life, Shadow Line again with the JGT add-on (no translations available sadly) Super deekout, Tactical Battle (their are both smaller and larger maps to choose from) Top Speed 3, Star Trek Final Conflict, Sonic invaders, The road of life, technoshock (if you can find a good sound mod for it) adventure at c:, Scrolling Battles, Your World (as long as the server is up and stable) Jungle, The great cheese robbery, Palace punchup (allot more fun over the local network with a friend) Troopinum 2 (if you can find the cracker, cracking it is allowed according to the site rules since it's abandoned) Pipe 2 (same deal, abandoned) Super Liam, Acefire, Super egg hunt Plus (the demo lets you play the old modes with no restrictions) The Perilous Hearts Concept Demo (obviously unfinished and never will be at this point but still cool) The Zombpocolyps Concetp Demo (same deal, probably will never be finished) Dragon Pong (more fun online) Survive the wild (you'll be at a disadvantage with a free account but you can still enjoy the game for the most part) operation Blacksquare, Legacy (if you can get someone to give you a copy) Dog who hates toast, Blinded Guide, Rhythm rage, Aprone's towers of war, Pontes Sound Puzzle, Kringle Crash, Sound RTS (the crazymod version is only really good online now) The great toy robbery, Mock1, Kerkerkruip (using the Wingit interpreter and the Automatic speech output for interactive fiction interpreters NVDA add-on by Nick Stockton) and MUDS with Mushclient like Alteraeon, Godwars II, and Miriani.
Winget will also help you play other games, like Pogoman GO, Hunger Demon, and more.
With the Win Frotz interpreter (not the same as Wingit) and that NVDA interactive fiction add-on you can play all sorts of other free interactive fiction games as well, like gourmet, Anchorhead, Dangerous Curves, Curses, The dreamhold, a bear's night out, Winter wonderland, A day for soft food, ETC, which you can find on the ifarchive for download.
Their are also some browser games you might like, such as Improbable Island, but I don't play those much so you'd be better off talking to someone else about them.
Gamebooks exist too, like those from chooseyourstory, the fighting fantasy project, the Arborell gamebook archive, ETC.

Some of these games are pretty hard, the road of life, the blind swordsman, Kerkerkruip, Operation Blacksquare, Rhythm Rage (not nearly as hard if you know a bit about music) Villins from beyond, ETC, but still fun enough to be worth it.
Some are pretty old/simplistic and or have crappy sounds, technoshock, Aprones Towers of war, Mock1, Blinded Guide, super Liam, Kringle Crash, all the interactive fiction games obviously, ETC, but their still worth trying for humor or historical purposes.

2018-10-04 19:55:11

vandettacrime, browser game
I have bk3 dict, and crack of all vgstorm games: if you want them, tell me in skype or send me e-mail, cause I cant post them here

2018-10-04 20:48:33

@9, ...

2018-10-04 21:44:44

try, topspeed
and also try the gate, it's paid not free though, try manamon, it's also paid  and try survive the wild

2018-10-05 01:53:00

psycho strike, and also 2dplatformer, aardwolf, that is an mud, star wars mud, undead strike, swamp, kringle crash, all the games in sammy center, and cp.

2018-10-05 07:32:55

Moderation!

@mahdi-abedi you are well aware that discussing cracks or any other way of stealing games without paying is not allowed on this forum and have been warned about this in the past.

For this you have been banned from the forum for four months.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-05 08:06:10

this guy never learns

2018-10-05 08:59:29

Thanks everyone.I have a lot of games to play.Finally i have what to do on pc.Thanks again.

2018-10-05 13:18:58

loooool! I'm pretty sure mahdi was warned of that yesterday!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-05 15:58:00 (edited by TheTechPianoPlayerKid 2018-10-05 15:58:34)

For what operating system do you want these games? For mackintosh, and windows, you can get RS games, which is free. You can also get  Quentinc’s playroom, but that’s only for windows only  for the self application. I haven’t tried to play on the playroom on the Mac, online yet.  For the iPhone, you can get the blindfold games.  I was going to suggest a heroes call, but that is a paid application, and only for Windows,  as far as I know.  TimeCrest, and Frequency  are both free apps on the App Store, for iPhone. Unless you have to pay for it now.  Just a friendly reminder, you can also go to AppleVis  and look for games that are accessible for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and the Mac. The website is
applevis.com

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-05 19:40:12

Also if you want to try a mainstream game or two, I heard Mortal Combat and Skull Girls were pretty good, hopefully I spelled that last one right because it sounds like Skull Girls to me. Kind of a weird name, but oh well. I think Mahdi mentioned cracking because he somehow thought that he could talk about cracks so long as he didn't post them, which clearly is not the case.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-06 04:49:00

mortal kombat is playable, but skullgirls  is  completely accessible i've heard it even has tts, i'm not sure if it's a good game or no if i could see a gameplay from a blind person playing it i'd buy it

2018-10-06 07:05:15

What's the game even about?

TWITCH

2018-10-08 16:35:26

If they aren't free, just crack them. I found a crack for both the Gate and Psycho Strike.

2018-10-08 20:49:00 (edited by defender 2018-10-08 20:50:59)

@tmstuff000
Well that was fucking stupid, you had to read the simplified forum rules and check the box that said you understood before signup, and your still discussing cracks?
Mahdi just got a 4 month ban for the same thing a few days ago, and yet here you are promoting it! It's not just about giving them out...
You realize how small this community is right? Most adult audio game developers stop making new games once they have to start paying the bills with a real job, specifically because of shit like this, the market is already tiny and working as one guy with a very small budget, it's hard to even break even with sound effects and music costs.
Piracy is a much bigger deal around here, and it literally kills entire potential audio games regularly. With the small amount of them we have in the first place, particularly modern ones and those in certain genres that don't get much love, every single game counts, and losing potential developers is a huge blow.

2018-10-08 21:00:02 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-10-08 21:00:47)

@tmstuff000 Seriously? You probably know why piracy is bad and you saw Mahdi get banned for it, yet without giving a damn you talk about that stuff anyway? Do you know why we don't get very many audio games anymore, or at least good ones? Because of selfish brats like you cracking games and taking the good stuff away from us. If you can't respect developers who work hard to bring us these games, then you don't deserve to be on the forum.

TWITCH

2018-10-08 21:11:23

@21 You realize that by doing what you are doing, you literally are potentially screwing the rest of us from receiving games in the future. You realize how that comes across to developers who get literally no respect from people who crack their games, or share keys etc. It is poisoning the common water supply, I've said this on here countless times, but people never learn. I don't get this. It's not big corporations here, its little guys, what you do actually matters. You're not a drop in a bucket with what you do in the audio games community, piracy hurts developers here more than it would hurt mainstream developers. For this reason, even though you haven't discussed cracks for an actual game and where to find them, I'm still going to report your post.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-08 21:21:23 (edited by defender 2018-10-08 22:48:05)

I actually just read his post history, and he's posted like 6 times about cracks in various topics over the span of just a week (including some that mods were participating in) he just, doesn't give a shit, and he's from Iceland which I believe has quite lax piracy laws, but it's really no excuse considering he had to agree to the rules to join.
I don't care if your in a place where you can't use pay pal, I don't care if your parents won't buy it for you because they think it's unimportant (their right by the way bills and food are more important than audio games...) I don't care if your totally broke, I don't care if you think everything should be free and copyright is a form of oppression, you don't promote or share cracks here.
Even when I was like 12 I understood that, and I used to crack games allot, trying to pay it back now that I'm older and understand more about how badly it effects this size of market.