2018-09-27 11:51:14

@48, shush. @49 shush also. no anyaudio talk here.

2018-09-27 12:01:19

OH, why are you shushing me? Can't you see offending replies of mahdi? Well, actually, I think I should ignore that kid.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-09-27 12:07:45

I'm just going to ignore the topic entirely until one week and see what happens.

2018-09-27 12:34:25

dark, see, again off topicky thing started buy pranam

2018-09-27 12:35:43

at50
I want: you aren't commander and you cant say what I should do, what I shouldn't

2018-09-27 12:56:00

shit mahdi, i thought you were smarter than this.

2018-09-27 13:05:39

Moderation!

Good gravy here we go again!

@mahdi, posting on a different subject in a forum topic is not! a matter for a person to be banned, how many times do we need to say this.
Yes, if someone is making pointless posts just to be disruptive we would have to ask, but simply having discussions that go in different directions is absolutely fine! honestly if people were banned for tangents I'd have been off the forum within the first day big_smile.

@Best audiogamer, nobody is against you. The reason you recieved a moderation warning was for your comments in post 4 about Mahdi's small brain etc, these crossed a line into personal attack. mahdi or anyone else would get the same if they said the same thing.

In general I have no idea what this stupid and childish feud is about, but frankly the only time people should be against each other on this forum is when playing games against each other big_smile.
I suggest Mahdi, best audiogamer and anyone else go and do that, since unless you get this pointless, petty minded rubbish out of your systems, one of you is going to cross a line once too often and wind up banned, indeed if I were as quick with moderation decisions as many people on this forum have been, its likely I would've banned several people already.

Edit: Okay, I have just seen the mess in the fight to the death topic.
Best audiogamer and Mahdi your both on a final warning here, any further insults or childish behaviour and your off the forum, since this situation is getting ridiculous.
We try to run this forum fairly, but this hole mess  is getting waaaaay beyond a joke and needs clearing up one way or the other.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-27 13:19:19

mahdi-abedi wrote:

dark, see, again off topicky thing started buy pranam

I wonder how many undefined words you can make. rubbish.

Best regards
Pranam

2018-09-27 13:20:53

mahdi-abedi wrote:

at50
I want: you aren't commander and you cant say what I should do, what I shouldn't

Oh! No, no! Commander is you! You use to command people not me. What do you want? you didn't state it clearly.

Best regards
Pranam

2018-09-27 13:22:42

isn't it going in to an end, pranam and mahdi had enough , i could guess 90% of the posts are just fighting words and bad english from mahdi, just go to the main topic or anything elss, like what happened in the last topic, i meane the  other one had like 450posts

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-09-27 13:35:46

i'd say just close this topic for good, because what happened in the last let's say 10 posts?
any new updates or changes being added to the game?
any thing new to look out for tlw?
nope

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-09-27 13:40:57

Moderation!

@best audiogamer you were warned what would happen if you continued with the childish remarks and insults. For derailing several topics and generally causing havoc you have been banned from the forum for six weeks.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-27 13:42:24

isnt audiogames forum hadnt enough of those mahdi and his childish topics, or maybe posts?
all the worthliss argueing, insulting each others, mod warnings,
this is a record ceriously
i'M in this forum sinse 2014, but i havent seen that much stupidity.
m i the only one that thinks like this?
i think the most big topic that receaved lot of mod warnings in a verry short time belongs to mahdi. This can be added to Guinness book   tongue tongue tongue

2018-09-27 13:45:34

pranam banned
I hope I can conteeneu my work
i'm going to work on creation sistem
game need gender? or not?

2018-09-27 13:47:58

I finded some neu weapon sounds: and i'll add them: wich type do you like
melee
shotgun
machinegun
rifle
hand to hand things

2018-09-27 14:39:08

I can help if you want

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-27 14:49:21

over 200 GB sounds here, if people  won't get angry i can help you  ps they are pirated

2018-09-27 16:08:51

Meh. I filled up about half of my 2 TB sounds drive over here with the sounds that aren’t.!some arw paid, most are free.

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-27 16:56:10

thanks guys: contact me, with skype
I should say something off topic, and for this, i'm sorry
I and pranam kicked from general tech descaussion:
well, I saw some neus, someone spammed with mahdi abedi guest on there
and its pranam, i'm sure: he want close evrything i'm doing
he cant close my game, and he started in neu way
i'm not spammer
and if I want spam, i'll do with my account: not with guest: i'm not cowerd
I hope this stupidy childish works against me will finish

2018-09-27 18:56:17

I'm noticing a lot of anger is being directed to Mahdi, and I have to ask why. Sure, he's made a lot of immature posts and even in this situation he's not 100% innocent, but he's not the bad guy here. Pranam and Fred were the main trouble makers and they're most of the reason these two topics derailed as far as they did. I'm not saying that to start anything, I'm just stating the facts. When Dark came on here and said that the next person who threw childish insults would be banned and told Mahdi and Pranam to straiten up, in the end Mahdi kept quiet like he was told while Pranam kept going, and he got banned for that. You guys are clearly seeing who did wrong in these topics, so please stop giving Mahdi hell. What he's said in the past does not constitute the treatment he's gotten in any way, shape, or form. Now, back on topic. Mahdi, I have to agree with others in that this should be considered a practice game. If I may, I'd like to suggest that you make a topic in the Developers Room. It'll probably save you the trouble of dealing with people that expect a full release harping on you for new features, and it'll save those people who expect a full release from downloading a game that's not quite ready yet.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-09-27 19:16:07

hmm, i wil send in later here some lines of map coad so you guys can see what this is maid up of, have a still nice day

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-09-27 19:27:01

thumbs up post 70
do what you can do, but be carefull dont banned smile
well, i'm happy to say, i'll releess tlw, if weapons dont make problem, after 2, just 2 weaks! account sistem I started is ready, but it need just some checking:

2018-09-27 19:51:42

I'm thinking about extra lives
each will cost 500 dollars, and if you dead, you'll loos one of them, and default is 5 you'll get when you started playing, maximom is 50
what do you think about it
and evry one
tell me all bugs you see in tlw0.1
thanks

2018-09-27 20:20:52

I think before u even think about lives, you should make sure all your other micannics work first. Movement, weapons, ect.

2018-09-27 20:34:20

i'm sure for them