2018-09-22 09:33:21

Hello
As I was searching the archive for long lost audio games, I found one called age of slaughter, a game that balances hacking and slashing through hundreds of enemies and managing your own kingdom, basically if  The original Battle zone and park boss had a baby.
You can imagine how disappointed I was when I got through a good portion of the story and managing my kingdom and was not able to keep my save.
For whatever reason,  in these seven zip folders, you have to extract  The EXE file every time you go into the folder.  It feels like the game has never been played every time I open the folder again.
I decided to extract it to the desktop so it could be permanent, but it was no use. I got this runtime error  when I tried doing  that and the game would not run.
I should also mention that the fully updated version isn’t on the archive and the update link is gone forever. I tried that already.
So if there’s anything anyone can do to help fix either or both of my problems, or just wants to try out an awesome game, please don’t hesitate.