2018-04-19 14:10:49

first, apologies about the spelling in my last post. that was my first time of trying to use safari on iPhone  for productivity. speaking of right control, I just have 1 question for you. keyboards that lack an applications key, and one chooses to remap with sharp keys, what are they most likely to remap? yup, right alt, or right control.

2018-04-19 14:55:53

You don’t need to map your keys, just modify key config.cfg.

2018-04-27 18:43:47

Hi there.
So recent features and changes are below. Please let us no your comments/suggestions
added NPC(s). They have different weapons, items and sounds. When they are in range of you they open fire on you(Not all of their fires will hit you, no worries. They are capable of doing miss shots). They have a target list which they go after. E.G if the top player in their target list dies, they go after the second one. They will be capable of doing some other stuff as well but i'm not going to mention them here at the moment because they are not coded yet.
Teams are going to be changed. This means no going after a player with 10 team members following you. Actually we had to change its name but well, since it's something like "team" they better keep their name. The purpose of teams is just to make a private like room, for some players to share their opinians with each other or probably ask for help. Although, do not forget that you can kill your teammates so this is hell a lot harder to assist your team members. Let's not forget that teams may get you some extra things that you can only purchase if you are in a team.
The game isn't updated yet and won't be, until we complete and reach our goals so we can release the game publicly as soon as the next update comes out.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-04-29 13:50:40

finally! a game since RTR where one can hit their team members. wish more games implumented that. just add 2 different radar beeps, and be done with it. not to mention this is more realistic.

2018-09-18 15:58:07

Who is this game to decide when I can go offline or not?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-09-19 07:01:51

cheater found! oh oh cheater found! run run!

2018-09-19 12:20:39

Hi.
Where can I actually download the game?
The thread from the new releases room doesnt seam to be there anymore, so where can I get it?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-09-19 15:48:49

Actually, the last couple times I played, I ran into this thing where I would be disconnected, but the client didn't know it and would just let me carry on until something that required the server just didn't work. This has happened to me before when I have been killed, rather than dropping me out completely, but in the cases I'm mentioning here, I confirmed with the others when I came back in whether or not I've been killed, and the answer was no. So the game was booting me, but the client never realized it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-19 23:55:48

Is the game down until there update? Not even there website is up anymore. sad

2018-09-20 16:20:06

Hi. We're setting up the new vps we got. The game and the website will be down until that time. It'll be soon up again. Most of the work is done

---

2018-09-21 03:16:14

please hurry, i miss ffffff, its isuck from fire fight anyways,

2018-09-23 00:40:51

Kianoosh, could you try and make a quick guess when the game will be up again?

2018-09-23 00:53:39

The thing I don't understand is, when does it say you cannot go offline? What can I do so I can go offline? I think that when I end the game in task manager, my account still is online so people kill me and I lose both money and experience.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-09-23 08:19:03

At post 62 I really can't we forced to change the operating system again, do to dns server not working correctly. That's why it took so long.
At post 63 When you go offline during fights, administrators put a timer for you not to be able to go offline when you are shot by someone. When someone does it a lot, Their timer can be even 2 minutes

---

2018-09-23 13:48:14

kianoosh server is down ya?

Yours kindly

2018-09-23 16:09:55

Yes, it looks like the server is down.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-09-24 02:44:11

yo. do any of you know hwen the server will be back online? wanna kick some ass!

2018-09-24 21:09:01

Guys, Cianosh just teled that hee is working on VPS,just wayt until hee says its up again

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-09-24 22:14:52

Well, i asked the dev this question, not you

2018-12-10 01:20:11

The new topic to this game has not been started, So I'm not sure where I should post anything about this game, so after looking at several topics about FireFight, I chose this one.  I feel that their needs to be some computer soldiers in the big map.  When their is no one on, it is kind of hard to level up when it is just yourself.  I also believe that their should be a menu that allows you to track buildings structures, and or important locations on the map.  I guess I am trying to say that the beacon system should be used more.  A private chat feature should also be implemented so you could have conversations with those you want with; it gets kind of crazy when their are a ton of players shooting chats back and forth.  I don't know about how other FireFight players feel about loosing experience points, but I get frustrated when my hard earned points are lost because I died.  I understand loosing your weapons and some money, but experience is experience.  Makes it kind of pointless to level up, wouldn't you say so?  If I didn't say before, these are ideas and not stabs at the developer and this awesome game, just ways to improve the gaming experience

2018-12-10 04:22:03

i agree with most of those. Heres the thing, for a while there was soldiers but yeah. it got laggy, lets just say. They haven't found a good ballance other than the newbie map, wich i don't like at all. Some players, along with myself, don't like the hole level 2 thing. i think when theyget, erm, maybe 5 player kills, or kill 20 Ai's, and 10 of those without grenades, they move on. because it takes way to long to get to level 2 especially when you need about 240000 exp at the least. The levels also don't get as  the issue wita every reason why i get 80000 on level 1, your supposed to get to 160000 exp next but no, its says that i need like 162319 to reach level 1? thats a example. i am level 22. Theres some other issues that i can think of, but, i can't do everything at the moment. sorry if this seems like a rant, or like i only have positive things to say, i meed negative things, but i love the game, if not, i wouldn't spend so much time. just needs more people to play the game! i feel the lag definately took a lot of people off the game, and i think it sshould be recoded in python, or c, or maybe it should be a offline game?

2018-12-10 16:16:30

Hi there. You can use /inform message
Command to send any suggestions, requests, reports or anything else you want to tell us. They are logged and we check them.
Nice stuff gorila. Just please make sure you use the inform command to post your suggestions so we won't miss your suggestions.
Yeah post 71 is right. The lag when number of players increase is a huge problem. The system we implemented for this game to handle players looks more than what bgt can handle. But changing this system requires a lot of effert and with my school and reza's college this isn't something we can do in the near future. Same reasons for the slow development.

---