2018-09-19 19:02:24 (edited by queenslight 2018-09-19 19:12:40)

Greetings!

And December, I am planning on getting the surface go by Microsoft. The only problem though, is it would be the $399 version, and not the $550 version, unless there's a sale on the higher tier model. It is to go alongside, a Windows 10 the pro desktop that I was originally supposed to receive last May or last June, though due to delays with the person not being able to get it to me in time, the desktop machine is delayed for now. So, I am wanting to get a Windows 10 tablets. They question though is, should I go for the iPad Mini 4 instead of the surface go, or should I just get a tablet from 2017, late 2017, or even a different Windows style tablet. Of course, the iPad Mini 4 will not be able to play Crazy party, considering that's only a Windows game, but I'm just trying to keep my options open.

If the recommendation is to get the $550 surface go for a tablet, I can always wait until January instead, or even February or something. I just want a tablet, that I can carry around, with decent specifications. Any ideas? Even if it is indeed the I pad mini for I pick up, I do want to tablets similar to that.

Mind you, I do enjoy my Fire tablet HD 8, though that ain't a Windows machine of course.

PS. I apologize for any voice dictation typing issues I have had made in this message, I'm just trying to figure out the best thing to do. And addition, for an audio gamer, would be $399 surface go on Windows do justice? Most of the stuff, I would have in the cloud of course, or on a microSD card.

2018-09-19 19:14:01

In case I did not say it before, I apologize for the dictation in the prior message. Using my Galaxy S8, and going very rapid with talking typing. :-)

2018-09-19 21:36:56

The surface hands down. You'll be able to access more games, have access to a better screen reader in the form of NVDA and you'll be able to do all that stuff that you don't really miss until your stuck attempting to do all your work on an iPad. The surface go doesn't come with the type cover so you'll have to buy that on top of buying the tablet, this may be a deal breaker, but only you can make that call. I do think it's weak sauce that the lowest tier surface only has 4 GB of ram in it, the integrated graphics has to have a chunk of that ram also, so it ends up being more like 3.9-3.5GB depending on what you're doing. If you're the type of person that actively hates optimising windows to not hog ram, then the $599 surface go has your name on it. If you're the other type of person, 4 GB of ram is completely fine. Just don't go having all the stuff open with like 20 chrome tabs sitting in the background

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.